Alliance PvP

90 Human Rogue
I got to explain Quaving to a new-school guildie the other day, and I was so happy.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
11/18/2012 08:49 PMPosted by Tarquin
I got to explain Quaving to a new-school guildie the other day, and I was so happy.

Wikipedia has failed me. >.>
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Wikipedia has failed me. >.>

Quaving: Verb. The act of Ambush-killing a character that your teammate has brought into one-shot range without any assistance from you.

Usually followed by gloating.
Edited by Eliais on 11/18/2012 8:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
/pat /pat

Its ok honey, it was before your time. Now go play with your toys and let the grown ups talk.
Edited by Malkavet on 11/18/2012 9:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Named after Quave, undead rogue legend, for the obvious reason.
Reply Quote
Damn you Caargon. Damn you, sir. There is knowledge that the uninitiated do not deserve to have.
Reply Quote
96 Night Elf Death Knight
Good to see Feathermoon hasn't changed one bit. <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
What good is knowing everything if you don't get to show everyone you do?

If it makes you feel better I'll take the knowledge of Deeno's kodo shenanigans to my grave.
Edited by Eliais on 11/18/2012 9:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Memes die if they don't reproduce!
Reply Quote
Ah Deeno.

And donuts.

The day we recruited him outside the WSG entrance was the best day of our Warsong run.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
caargon, it is good to see you again :)

we need to get back in touch again :3
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Now Caargon, be on your best behavior. We'll be back to pick you up tomorrow once you've had enough

:)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
There is no light and dark side. There is only the good side... the side with cookies! And I'm bringing 'em!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
A PvP peen thread, haven't seen one of these in awhile. /nostalgia
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
The Black Rose Syndicate appear on a cloud as the Souls of a Rapacious nature mourn before the Wildfire that consumes their home. Off in the distance, the Riders confront the Thundering of the Hammer while the Clan break the Creed of their Fallen. All the while, the Pride of the Errant travellers has awaken The Immortal desires that lead to the End of their Fates.

Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
11/19/2012 12:45 PMPosted by Aleros
A PvP peen thread, haven't seen one of these in awhile. /nostalgia

You have been away for a while then, I see these about once a month. ^_^

But honestly folks, let's remember that this is just a game. PVP can be fun, challenging, heart-pounding, satisfying, etc.etc.etc. - but if you get upset enough to troll, then it's a good time to shut off your computer and do something else for a while. Don't take it all so personally. Or dish it personally. It does neither *side* any good.

And with that, I do wish you all a happy holiday season, this time of year is so much fun!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
The Black Rose Syndicate appear on a cloud as the Souls of a Rapacious nature mourn before the Wildfire that consumes their home. Off in the distance, the Riders confront the Thundering of the Hammer while the Clan break the Creed of their Fallen. All the while, the Pride of the Errant travellers has awaken The Immortal desires that lead to the End of their Fates.

Haha that was a nice little line-up there.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
seems i've p^ssed off another another guild, lol.

You have been away for a while then, I see these about once a month. ^_^

But honestly folks, let's remember that this is just a game. PVP can be fun, challenging, heart-pounding, satisfying, etc.etc.etc. - but if you get upset enough to troll, then it's a good time to shut off your computer and do something else for a while. Don't take it all so personally. Or dish it personally. It does neither *side* any good.

And with that, I do wish you all a happy holiday season, this time of year is so much fun!

and thank you, i appologize, i wasn't trying to start an epeen war i just don't appreciate my friends getting unnecessary sh^t talk, especially from someone who isn't far from the same boat they're trying to sink.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Hey Ahi

Okay - back to farming pink neeps. =D
~::~Levie~::~
~of the DEAD~
Reply Quote
The key to effective trolling is to NOT be emotionally invested in your own vitriol.

And Welda: Don't mistake antipathy for anger. Most of us feel the same way about you that we would about a giant bucket full of maggots. You want to light it on fire not because you're mad at the maggots. They didn't do anything to you. But you'd rather not have to look at them or smell them anymore either.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]