Who interested in 25m for alts after 5.1?

Hello Fenris, it's your favoritest moose here.
I will be playing alts more when the QoL changes hit with the patch. Many people will be doing the same :3
So I want to set up 25 man runs with one of my alts.
The raid will most likely be a 1 night per week deal, Fridays at 8 to 11 server.

If you think you may be interested in these runs, leave a comment pl0x! Foshizzle!
Edited by Magicmewse on 11/16/2012 1:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
Count me in.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I was a moose once.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
mrow
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I would like this.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Fo sheezy, now just level up an ALLIANCE ALT! =P

To bad we cant combine cause I can think of 10-12 of us that would love to do a 25 man alt run and it could be really successful, especially since 25 is easier than 10, !@#$ we might even progress farther than any of us are in 10 eventually LOL

DAMN YOU HORDE! Why cant you just leave your darkforce ways behind you and come over to the GOOD side! =P (Alliance could use the help anyways..... BAD) lol

/WTB an elixir of "Turns You Into Horde For The Night" [7 Day Cooldown]

In all honesty though...... If you get a 25 goin and it's an every week thing I would be willing to lvl up a toon on Horde side. I miss so many things about 25 man. 10 man is nice in the way that it's more personal and relies more on everyone for sure doing their job (especially with so many bosses having mechanics in 10 that one person can easily wipe you with) and its a little bit more tight nit if you know what I mean, but damn...... 25's were so much fun /miss 25's

Maybe I could convince a couple people to lvl a horde with me.

Now I wish I hadnt Xfere'd my mage over to alli before mists /Fack
Edited by Fonzarelli on 11/17/2012 10:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
i might consider faction xferring my shammy for this if you need a healer/ele shammy spot filled
Reply Quote
I would suggest saving $25 and leveling a new one if you have the character slots. Leveling is too easy with the extra leg heirlooms and there's plenty of time!
You could be an honorary Sparkle Pony Broshine.
Edited by Magicmewse on 11/19/2012 12:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I'll come on my Shaman.
Elemental with elemental off spec.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
this is true moose, any preference other than a shammy since i'm gonna be starting over anyway haha
Reply Quote
Anything you want to play. If you're going through the trouble of leveling a fresh tewn, I will always get you in the raid.
Reply Quote
I'll get on my my monk and mistweave it.
Reply Quote
40 Worgen Druid
I see you guys have lots of achievement points which tells me your lives revolve around this game..BUT are you guys any good? I say this because this server has seen better days when it comes to 25m.
Edited by Dutchmasta on 11/20/2012 2:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
They're all terrible. Move along.
Reply Quote
I see you guys have lots of achievement points which tells me your lives revolve around this game..BUT are you guys any good? I say this because this server has seen better days when it comes to 25m.

Actually my life revolves around self-loathing and pity.

I will not even consider bringing you to this run until you clean up your act, Barbarius. If your post was intended to troll, there's enough of that in your own thread.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
'( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
'( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'
Reply Quote
'( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
ill heal it, but whats this about 5.1 and 25m
Edited by Ukali on 11/20/2012 9:09 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]