Who interested in 25m for alts after 5.1?

5.1 because I'm not playing my alts at any degree of seriousness until there the quality of life changes are made. It gives people time to level and gear too. 25m because, well why not?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
11/20/2012 02:03 AMPosted by Dutchmasta
I see you guys have lots of achievement points which tells me your lives revolve around this game..BUT are you guys any good? I say this because this server has seen better days when it comes to 25m.

I'm not sure if he's aware that you guys (and some of us!) WERE the better days in 25 man raids...

I hope you guys get this going. Alliance side is pretty dead right now. With everyone stuck at 4/6 MSV they aren't getting much of the gear they are going to need to break the sparkly dragon wall down. Here's a toast to Raid Finder - and eventual nerfs :-(

Moose, can you Poly Barb so he stops "ackin a foo".

@@@@@@@
@^_^@@@@@
@@@@@@@
! ! ! !
^^ ^^
Reply Quote
I'm not sure if he's aware that you guys (and some of us!) WERE the better days in 25 man raids...

I hope you guys get this going. Alliance side is pretty dead right now. With everyone stuck at 4/6 MSV they aren't getting much of the gear they are going to need to break the sparkly dragon wall down. Here's a toast to Raid Finder - and eventual nerfs :-(

Moose, can you Poly Barb so he stops "ackin a foo".

@@@@@@@
@^_^@@@@@
@@@@@@@
! ! ! !
^^ ^^

They hit the casuals pretty damn hard with normal bosses. They are way out of line for normal mode. My brothers play casually and I want them to see the content too, but I know there's no way they will be able to clear vaults until they out-gear it.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
I would love to get back into doing some 25 mans. I could bring either a hunter or resto/boomkin.
Reply Quote
They hit the casuals pretty damn hard with normal bosses. They are way out of line for normal mode. My brothers play casually and I want them to see the content too, but I know there's no way they will be able to clear vaults until they out-gear it.

The fact that they almost completely neuter the mechanics and punishment for standing in stuff in LFR doesnt help casuals out either. I've seen multiple posts stating that people believe LFR is a requirement to begin normal raids, but LFR doesnt prepare you for !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I will follow you into the darkness of 25 mans, Mister Moosekins
Reply Quote
88 Orc Warrior
In the process of dusting off this account, I should have a few alt options shortly. This toon will prob be locked w guild runs, but I might have some hpal heals, DK tankage or mage deeps if needed.
Edited by Ravenbeer on 11/22/2012 9:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
I want a spot
Reply Quote
which alt would you bring felix? ur drood? i dont think ive seen you do anything but tank and melee deeps.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I may be interested on my rogue if its not saved, or my pally (tank) if my rogue is
Reply Quote
87 Human Warlock
I'll come on my Shaman.
Elemental with elemental off spec.

Well well well
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]