Celacious Flees From <Pals For Life>

1 Goblin Warrior
It finally happened. Our guild has sunk so low that even Celacious had to server transfer (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Nidra/simple). Like a refugee fleeing from a war-torn country, Celacious knew his only chance at a peaceful life worth living was to go elsewhere.

Was it the guild's poor performance or did he get sick of hearing Pi rage over vent? I'm afraid we'll never know. All I do know is that we've lost yet another valuable raider. How many more people have to leave before Pi realizes he's destroying our guild?

I think it's time for those of us in Pals who are tired of this guild fading away into obscurity to bring it back to its former glory. We must rise up and overthrow the tyrant Pi and appoint a new leader in his place. To show your support for this noble cause please log on Twitter and use the keyword #FreePalsOverthrowPi so we can take back the title of the best pve guild on laughing skull from these 50 hour a week raiding 10 man scrubs
Edited by Ursobadrofl on 11/16/2012 7:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I probably would've transferred my main if I was leaving Pals. Not an alt.
Reply Quote
2 Gnome Warrior
BTW you broke character in the other thread and stopped pretending to be a member of Pals. I was disappointed, you were really on a roll.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Celacious is of the African persuasion.

(happy casa) :D
Edited by Igraqt on 11/17/2012 7:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Better be careful posting comments like that, Pinkelephant was permanently banned for calling me white.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
also I dont know why you would rename your character 1 letter off from what people typically all me, 'nigra', and also 1 letter off from some idiot !@# sc2 player. Trying to get people to accidentally watch your stream thinking it's idra?
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Warrior
11/16/2012 07:53 PMPosted by Nidra
I probably would've transferred my main if I was leaving Pals. Not an alt.

You don't have to lie anymore Celacious. I'm sorry I outed your witness protection server transfer, but it was only a matter of time before Pi tracked you down. Don't be worried though, Pi can't do anything to you now... you're free at last, so take a deep breath and enjoy killing heroic bosses
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]