Need a Sandstone Drake? (Vial of the Sands)

87 Human Mage
Want a Sandstone Drake? NEED a Sandstone Drake? I gotcha covered.
After having looked for someone for ages, posting in trade, checking on forums, etc., I finally lvled up my own alchemist to get the recipe for myself. Within a couple hours of archy farming, presto, my very one vial of the sands recipe.
Now, if you were like me and were struggling to find someone available to craft this for you, look no further. I'll do it for you free with your mats, because I'm a nice guy. If you would like to get a hold of me, you can send me an in game letter, ask anyone online in my guild (as they are my family and can pass on the message) or just look for me online.
Happy hunting!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Dang, I would love to have one but the mats are just to much money, any tips on farming for some gold?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I would love to farm mats but I ain't on ur realm
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Death Knight
where is the vial of sands
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Does anyone on Burning Blade realm still make SandStone drakes? I have had the mats for a year and 4 months now! If your on Burning Blade send me some in game mail.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
y da fug is this in the EI forums
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]