TCG Loot Giveaway! ENDED

90 Worgen Rogue
Giving away three WoW TCG loot items! Sunday, November 18th at 7pm server time! The loot up for grabs include Paint Bomb, Paper Flying Machine Kit, and Papa Hummel's Old-Fashioned Pet Biscuit!

To get a chance at winning one of these loot items, all you have to do is whisper me, Max, the words 'lootme'. I will start accepting invites at 6:30pm! Then at EXACTLY 7pm server time, I will randomly choose three people to win loot!

*IMPORTANT* For the winners to recieve their loot they MUST be able to get to Booty Bay. I personally will redeem the loot card online and give you the in-game code, so that YOU can redeem with Landro Longshot. Simple.

Now come on, who doesn't like free stuff!? Sunday 7pm server time!
Edited by Max on 11/19/2012 3:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Today is the day! And if you forgot or didn't even know because you don't read the forums, I will be in trade chat! SPAMMING AWAY! Looking for people to give this loot away to!

Get in the group by whispering me, Max, 'lootme' without the quotes between 6:30pm and 7pm server time!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Congrats to the winners of this giveway! Mongroul, Sindil and Tarout! Plan on doing more of these soon!

Sorry for spamming trade! It's over, unignore me now!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]