Feral pvp questions

90 Worgen Druid
1. Firestorm Greatstaff or Ghostheart the only difference i can see is the weapon speed
2. Would it be worth changing to night elf? i don't know if it would be worth it.

thanks for your time
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It goes by the dps of the weapon. Weapon speed doesn't matter for ferals as far as I know.

I personally have Ghostheart.

Try going for the polearm and the trinket in the same run (stam). And this at the same time. You'll end up getting one or the other.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Go for whichever, or get the staff from Shado-Pan Monastery if you want expertise/mastery.

As for nelf vs worgen - nelf has meld which is great for pvp and the 2% inc chance to be missed by melee attacks, but worgen has increased crit chance and darkflight, so it's really your pick.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Weapon speed doesnt matter for feral druids. the damage per second does. either weapon looks fairly similar and i would use which ever dropped first, im sure theres some minor dps gain vs. one over the other but it wouldnt be anything to be concerened with, and would most likely depend on your stats on your current gear. so imo, your choice.

Race choice is preference aswell. theres different bonuses for each, when my druid was made Worgens werent around. i personally enjoy the shadowmeld ability. i know of alot of worgen druids though that enjoy the extra dash.

sorry probably wasnt extremly helpful : /
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
11/16/2012 08:40 PMPosted by Bigstink
sorry probably wasnt extremly helpful : /

No it was thanks for the help guys
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
1. Firestorm Greatstaff or Ghostheart the only difference i can see is the weapon speed
2. Would it be worth changing to night elf? i don't know if it would be worth it.

thanks for your time

ghostheart, because it looks cool.

cooler weapons make you look more intimidating and boosts your team's morale.

also get night elf, shadowmeld is more useful than dark flight which is like a getto version of dash.
Edited by Catwomán on 11/17/2012 12:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
As a note: last time I saw the .1 weapon DPS difference (last season's Feral PVP weapon), it was simply a rounding error - both were the same in terms of looking at that.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
RoC
11/16/2012 07:57 PMPosted by Shinhio
Some people say Tauren is the best class for feral pvp. I, on the other hand, would take Trolls over anything because of Berserking. Adding Berserking with all your other CDs like Incarnation, Berserk, Nature's Vigil, and trinkets does a lot of good things for your dps.

BTW, I'm partial to polearms over staffs.
Edited by Spetnas on 11/19/2012 12:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Firestorm Greatstaff is better for PvP because it has more crit than Ghostheart. However, the weapon from Shado-Pan Monastery is better than both.

Why do you guys even try to give this kid advice when you have no idea what you're talking about?

Also, shadowmeld, stealth speed, and less chance to be hit far outweigh 1% crit and darkflight.
Edited by Ryan on 11/19/2012 2:50 AM PST
Reply Quote

thanks for your time

Firestorm has more crit which is a stronger stat than haste for ferals.

Personally, I would def go Nelf for druid. The only thing that would be better than a Nelf feral is if blizz let humans be ferals.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]