*Vehement* 3 Night 9/16HM LF DPS & Heals;

90 Orc Warlock
Raid times: Tues,Wed,Thur 8:00-11:00 server (9-12 EST)

Current Best Progress: 9/16HM MOP

Current recruitment
• DPS: Melee or Ranged Ranged DPS:
•Heals: Pally/Monk/Sham

Our requirements:
• Know your class & be willing to adjust for each fight. What glyphs to use, specs, if reforging is necessary, cooldown usage, etc. Do your own research on your own class.

• Be competitive as a GUILD & individually. You should always want to always improve. Compete for DPS/HPS, look at WOL logs, find out how you can improve personally and to help the guild. If you are way behind others of your class/ilvl and aren’t making improvements you will be replaced immediately.

• Be a mature/take responsibility as a team player. This means showing up on time for every raid. Have a positive attitude!! We are a HM guild, we will bang our heads on the wall, I don’t need huffs and puffs like someone stole your Twinkie. Come with suggestions & ideas.

• Accept criticism. This goes along with being a mature player, but if a healer offers a DPS a suggestion- listen to him and discuss/have a mature conversation. Many of us play multiple toons and have been raiding a long time!

•Working Microphone (We use MUMBLE). I thought this was a given but I've had a lot of people without mics want to join. I don't like trying to figure out what the hell you are typing. Have a mic and be willing to use it. If you can't speak english this might not be the guild for you.

If you’re interested feel free to respond to this or msg me/one of our officers in game or fill out an app on our website.

www.vehementguild.enjin.com

Nastronica- US Mal'ganis
Edited by Nastronica on 2/8/2013 10:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bump!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Up to da top.. where are all the non-fails that like to compete out there...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Up and away.. and a side note... No we wont change our raid schedule for you, and yes you have to have mumble...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
where are all the healers with balls?? BUMP BUMP !!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Priest, shammy, monk!!!!! Where YA AT!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
bumpity- need dps too!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
up
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
BuMP bump BUMP bumP it Up!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
upity
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Let's go!! Join today and kill some more HM's!!! Wooo
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bump! Lets go dps where you at! Join in have fun
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
bumpity
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
BUMP!>!!>!>!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
bumpo
Reply Quote
bump for a real cool resto drood
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Upity up for more HM's going down this week!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
bumpooo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]