Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Raid times: Tues,Wed,Thur 8:00-11:00 server (9-12 EST)
Current Best Progress: 9/16HM MOP
• DPS: Melee or Ranged Ranged DPS:
• Know your class & be willing to adjust for each fight. What glyphs to use, specs, if reforging is necessary, cooldown usage, etc. Do your own research on your own class.
• Be competitive as a GUILD & individually. You should always want to always improve. Compete for DPS/HPS, look at WOL logs, find out how you can improve personally and to help the guild. If you are way behind others of your class/ilvl and aren’t making improvements you will be replaced immediately.
• Be a mature/take responsibility as a team player. This means showing up on time for every raid. Have a positive attitude!! We are a HM guild, we will bang our heads on the wall, I don’t need huffs and puffs like someone stole your Twinkie. Come with suggestions & ideas.
• Accept criticism. This goes along with being a mature player, but if a healer offers a DPS a suggestion- listen to him and discuss/have a mature conversation. Many of us play multiple toons and have been raiding a long time!
•Working Microphone (We use MUMBLE). I thought this was a given but I've had a lot of people without mics want to join. I don't like trying to figure out what the hell you are typing. Have a mic and be willing to use it. If you can't speak english this might not be the guild for you.
If you’re interested feel free to respond to this or msg me/one of our officers in game or fill out an app on our website.
Nastronica- US Mal'ganis
Edited by Nastronica on 2/8/2013 10:41 AM PST
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.