Thinking of Transferring.

90 Night Elf Warrior
So I've been wanting to transfer to a west coast realm. I'd be coming from a east coast server (stormrage) but i live on the west coast. I have already started playing a little on kilrogg and ran into some nice people. what i'm really wondering is:

1. are there any late night raid guilds? (casual raiding or semi-hardcore Sunday-Wednesday 10pm-4/5am Thursday-Saturday open anytime)

2. what are pug runs like on the server (if any)?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
1. If you are stating that in Server time, then that is a tad late compared to the norm(norm starts at 7-8 server). Thursday-Saturday is open and if those were the 2-3 days raiding you could go for, there is a good number of guilds that run in the evening to late night/early morning.

2. On Alliance, use to be good, but I haven't tried Alliance since MoP hit so anyone else's guess is probably more accurate. Horde is, iffy, as I have always been in a guild group raiding. There is a GDKP run(I know nothing about it but GDKP runs this early don't go so well, plus in the spam its always "Get some TANKS raid ready!" which may unnerve alot of people) and sometimes I see some pugs being put together or some guild runs looking for a pug or two, how well those go, again I cannot say. So they are not non-existent...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Casually addicted is mostly east coast players, and raids start 735 server time, which would be as late as 1035 EST. Is that what you are looking for? Our raid schedule is currently sun, tue, fri. If interested, you would need to speak with Bloodspots

I have pugged MSV and HoF. MSV is doable with the right group, Hof, I was lucky to get with a good group, didnt quite down the first boss, but got nice attempts in and no drama.
Edited by Catalee on 11/21/2012 10:54 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]