Warriors in 5.1 come read

90 Night Elf Hunter
Hey so who thinks that warriors will still be good in 5.1 generally warriors are always good but compared to now what do you all think?????????
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
They are going to be a bit more balanced, but considering their current state, it will take a lot before they are brought in line with other classes.
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Hunter
Still capable of killing people in a Shockwave, and if rng is on your side killing people in under a second.

Still have defensive stance and second wind making you the most durable class in game.

They lost utility but utility isn't what was wrong with them outside of gag order on pummel.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
avatarbannerrecklessness + secondwindshieldwall = mad skill
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Warrior
11/16/2012 03:34 PMPosted by Barrows
generally warriors are always good

I giggled at that.

We'll be brought back down to what we were in cata and I'm fine with that.

*points at my name*
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
nerf warrior damage or im going to #REROLLHALO4CY@
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Every class that was overpowered pre 5.1 is still OP,the only possible exception is resto shamans. They went from being undebatably the best healer to possibly still the best healer
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
warrior damage with cooldowns is stupid high. So is frost mage, warlock, enhance sham, hunter, and feral druid.

Warrior damage without cooldowns is wet noodles noodling.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
warrior damage with cooldowns is stupid high. So is frost mage, warlock, enhance sham, hunter, and feral druid.

this.

Pretty much every class in this game does insane damage with CDs now. The difference was warriors couldn't be controlled during their burst phase. That problem is pretty much gone now.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
The only people I can kill inside of a shockwave are people who should be playing Mario Bros instead of WoW while listening to Justin Bieber.
Reply Quote
91 Goblin Mage

The classes you mentioned, except frost mage, are even more noodlish without cooldowns than warriors are.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]