@Sons of Liberty

90 Undead Hunter
Let me know when you're done so I can buy my belt.

O.o
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
At no point in time was it a good time to buy a belt.
Reply Quote
91 Human Priest
Well, it was nice to see you guys mobilize and do something about it, because nobody else seemed to mind our presence there for a few hours. Good Stuff!!!
Reply Quote
Was not online yesterday, but sounded like a good fight

Nice to see SoL back out in the front
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Wait a min, if your guild is supposed to be about defense and all that, we didn't see any retaliation against us, until somehow it seemed half the horde in the realm tried push us out. Well i guess if that's what you have to do win, then you do that ;P
Edited by Johallee on 11/17/2012 9:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
11/17/2012 09:13 AMPosted by Johallee
half the horde in the realm

What ever helps you sleep at night.
Reply Quote
Wait a min, if your guild is supposed to be about defense and all that, we didn't see any retaliation against us, until somehow it seemed half the horde in the realm tried push us out. Well i guess if that's what you have to do win, then you do that ;P

lol..."half the horde in the realm"...roflmao...I knew I made an entrance, but really, there was only like eleven of us...come on...you're worse than the Republicans with inflating numbers and their own importance.

rofl...half the horde in the realm...lol...sorry, but Org doesn't empty out except for kittens and cake.

The one we eat, and the other we throw at each other.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter

Well at first it was just me and Attaktix trapping you guys, with Siccup watching us have fun.

I honestly think it was a little late for the horde to care or something, because it took a combination of WSB, and Dreadwaste Defilers to push you out.

Not to mention you dropped like what, half your raid to kill me out in the middle of no where?

That was rude. :(
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
11/17/2012 10:35 AMPosted by Ruvin

Or flattering?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

lol..."half the horde in the realm"...roflmao...I knew I made an entrance, but really, there was only like eleven of us...come on...you're worse than the Republicans with inflating numbers and their own importance.

rofl...half the horde in the realm...lol...sorry, but Org doesn't empty out except for kittens and cake.

Lets not take words out of context now, I said it seemed half the horde in the realm because of the fact of how quickly we were pushed out once you guys got there we couldn't tell of how many was there just the fact there was alot of horde.

Not to mention you dropped like what, half your raid to kill me out in the middle of no where?

Nothing personal to you, but you just happened to be in our attack zone xD
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
11/17/2012 11:13 AMPosted by Johallee
Nothing personal to you, but you just happened to be in our attack zone xD

:(
Reply Quote
Johallee
90 Human Death Knight
Sons Of Liberty

Lets not take words out of context now, I said it seemed half the horde in the realm because of the fact of how quickly we were pushed out once you guys got there we couldn't tell of how many was there just the fact there was alot of horde.

Well, I'll let you slide, but if you look at it from my perspective...it did seemed like an intentional inflation.

But seriously, I wasn't kidding about what empty's Org. which is where half Horde on the realm hangs out.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
11/17/2012 10:35 AMPosted by Ruvin

Well at first it was just me and Attaktix trapping you guys, with Siccup watching us have fun.

I like to watch.

/Creeper
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Org doesn't empty out except for kittens and cake.

Edited by Tyorthàs on 11/19/2012 5:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
...KITTEN FIGHT.
Reply Quote
SoL needs to show up and stop us from killing honor vendors, considering we do it all the time.
Being unopposed is lame..
Because no one ever does. ;-;
Edited by Lunaclaw on 11/20/2012 1:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Mho your mog is amazing
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
11/20/2012 01:50 PMPosted by Flyingspoon
Mho your mog is amazing

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3rv0oh/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Get off my vendors! :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]