New to game and looking for a guild.

12 Pandaren Shaman
Hello, I'm Broner. I'm 27 years old and I'm new to the game. I just started as a Pandare,so I haven't decided which Faction to join. I'm a bit of a drunk, but I am a damn good gamer.

I'm looking for a fun, organized group. I don't care if you are a huge or small guild. Just someone that can push content and have fun doing it.Also a Voice chat is a plus.

I'll be rolling as an enhancement shaman, and playing it til i give up the game. It looks like so much fun.

Thanks for the input in advance. I'll be checking back here when i'm forced to decide who to join. LoL
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I like new people willing to learn and have fun! If this interests you, hit me up.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004403895
Reply Quote
81 Pandaren Hunter
Hey! Welcome to the game.
If you decide to go Horde, I'd like to suggest looking into the guild I'm in.
It's called Vanquish, and we have a TON of members. But, the main circle that compromises the daily chit-chat are an EXTREMELY helpful and pleasant bunch.
We have a ventrillo channel as well.

If you need anything in-game, feel free to add me and I'll try to help with what I can!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
This Broner guy.... I approve
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey! Welcome to the game.
If you decide to go Horde, I'd like to suggest looking into the guild I'm in.
It's called Vanquish, and we have a TON of members. But, the main circle that compromises the daily chit-chat are an EXTREMELY helpful and pleasant bunch.
We have a ventrillo channel as well.

If you need anything in-game, feel free to add me and I'll try to help with what I can!

My main isn't on Vashj anymore, but Vanquish was a good horde guild when it was.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]