Jania and Kalecgos

90 Worgen Death Knight
What is your opinion about the relationship that has formed between these two.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
/shrug

That's about it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
If I could live without out...I'd be happier. Maybe I'm just jealous and I think Jaina is hot but...

Human and Dragon.

*Does a vader NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*
Reply Quote
I'm fine with it right up to the point where they decide to have kids. There, my brain asplodes. Can't process how this would possibly work.

Thematically, the relationship makes sense on several levels. We know that Kalecgos has a thing about magically potent females. (Or even Sunwells in drag.) The relationship even symbolically represents the Blue Dragonflight's handing over its responsibilities to the Kirin Tor.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Blech.

The romance was cheesy and felt really out of place. Especially since ToW was supposed to be a sad book about how much the Alliance had lost. (which is an issue I'll get into another time, jesus christ)

Why did I find it cheesy? Essentially:

Kalec: I'm sorry Jaina, I'm just... too mysterious and handsome.

Jaina: ):

Kalec: Whoops changed my mind lol pucker up
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
11/16/2012 08:31 PMPosted by Dàrkàn
What is your opinion about the relationship that has formed between these two.

....STILL a better love story than Twilight!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Blech.

The romance was cheesy and felt really out of place. Especially since ToW was supposed to be a sad book about how much the Alliance had lost. (which is an issue I'll get into another time, jesus christ)

I'm a sucker for romance but...WHY IN LIGHT'S NAME DO THEY HAVE TO DO IT WITH A DRAGON.

...STILL a better love story than Twilight!

The Twilight hate yes is over done but...

Bella: Hmm that vampire guy is cute and I like him.

*Wolfman: Hai what's up girl.

Bella: *Drools*........

JUST PICK A BOY ALREADY. PICK ONE.....

Poor father...his daughter ends up a vampire.....
Edited by Lorthuron on 11/16/2012 8:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
Not just any old dragon. The former Aspect of Magic. And she is the Leader of the Kirin Tor. That's why it works.

Except for the kids part. Waiting for somebody to explain that one.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Not just any old dragon. The former Aspect of Magic. And she is the Leader of the Kirin Tor. That's why it works.

They probably just aren't able to have kids.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
11/16/2012 08:45 PMPosted by Deerde

Wait they had KIDS!!

Is just me or when You hear this do you envision a bunch of gnomes sitting around a table discussing how a human/dragon relationship could even produce children
Edited by Dàrkàn on 11/17/2012 7:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

They probably just aren't able to have kids.

They better not.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/1632330860/_1__Kornheiser_Why.JPG
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 08:48 PMPosted by Dàrkàn

Wait they had KIDS!!

Is just me or when I hear this I envision a bunch of gnomes sitting around a table discussing how a human/dragon relationship could even produce children

No, no kids. Yet. Maybe not ever. But the possibility for it remains open at present, and I like borrowing trouble.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I would've done a human mage. Archmage Tervosh.

It will be an tale of two friends, with the male always holding feelings for her but never able to act on it because Jaina's former boyfriend and admirer were both destroying the world. During the Fall of Theramore, Tervosh and Jaina bearly escape, where it is Terovsh who calms down Jaina, in a touching scene where the two relate in the destrcuction they just witness. They proceed to join the Kirin Tor, where Tervosh at first acts as an Advisor, then takes Aethas's place.
Reply Quote
Eh, human+dragon parings are hardly unheard of in this genre, though, it's hardly the first time Kalec's seemed to have been attracted to something human-esque... Reverse Furry I suppose? ... Eh, whatever. Worse comes to worse, she could always join his now dissolved flight I suppose.

I don't know. I'm kinda torn - it would be nice for Jaina to continue standing on her own - we've already had one "strong" female character get completely and utterly sissified in Tyrande. I don't know if Kalec would really dissolve her into total impotence, but I'm not sure I want to take that risk.

I don't want to hate Kalec for this though, blue hair be damned. He really, really got screwed with how terribly they ended Cataclysm. What a gyp.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Blech.

I'm a sucker for romance but...WHY IN LIGHT'S NAME DO THEY HAVE TO DO IT WITH A DRAGON.

...STILL a better love story than Twilight!

The Twilight hate yes is over done but...

Bella: Hmm that vampire guy is cute and I like him.

*Wolfman: Hai what's up girl.

Bella: *Drools*........

JUST PICK A BOY ALREADY. PICK ONE.....

Poor father...his daughter ends up a vampire.....

Either KEEP the shirt, or DON'T.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Still waiting for the new WoW book:
Fifty Shades of Blue.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Eh. More stable than Arthas.
Reply Quote
She can date a dragon... but Kael'thas is too old for her?
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 10:14 PMPosted by Mebahiah
She can date a dragon... but Kael'thas is too old for her?

She's hitting her sexual peak now and her tastes have evolved.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]