old thread

90 Orc Warlock
has been deleted,

this thread now about why horde allow 4 alliance to rickroll their quest hub in the new daily place

discuss
Edited by Nevruc on 12/1/2012 10:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Thanks for caring? I guess?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Nice to meet you, as well.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Why do you all even exist? Why not xfer to pve realm where you all belong?

See i like being an orc but i do not like being horde, so i vent my frustrations upon the docile pacifistic grossly undergeared alliance that get within the range of my pro-magics.

see here is the thing folks, i can't stand the alliance on this server because you all run around in quest greens, pve gear or contenders gear and the vast majority of you die before i'm starting to get warmed up.

you wimps never start fights unless its 4-1 ratio, you guys rarely fight back and choose to run away like limp wristed cowards almost every single time.

-this is a pvp server- you raging 5 star noobs

i guess you all get some sort of rise out of running around zones undergeared in contested areas? you guys get your jollies just frolicking around in greys? Is this some sort of adrenaline rush you losers get? seeing who can last longer then a 4 shot rotation?

I don't know who you are, I don't know what you want, but I have a very particular lack of skills. I will never be able to find you. But, what I do have is two dollars and a Casio wrist watch. You can have one of them.
Reply Quote
96 Tauren Druid
Woe
Yeah, Cyvus is pretty garbage.
Reply Quote
Funny... I never see you out in the world. As a fatter of fact I hardly see anyone out in the world anymore. Oh well.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
i love trying to kill just about anything i see
Edited by Venicide on 11/17/2012 5:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
11/17/2012 05:22 PMPosted by Venicide
i love trying to kill just about anything i see

look in a mirror soon, please
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/17/2012 04:50 PMPosted by Wixers
Funny... I never see you out in the world. As a fatter of fact I hardly see anyone out in the world anymore. Oh well.

This is why we have CRZ.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
11/16/2012 05:37 PMPosted by Nevruc
pro-magics.

I hear all the pros sit in the 1200 bracket.

11/17/2012 05:22 PMPosted by Venicide
trying to kill

Implying you fail most of the time:P
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
sad isn't it? 1200 rated all star spanking every single member of your faction?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
As a fatter of fact

let's dial it back a second and address this.
Reply Quote
91 Human Monk
11/16/2012 05:37 PMPosted by Nevruc
you wimps never start fights unless its 4-1 ratio, you guys rarely fight back and choose to run away like limp wristed cowards almost every single time.

Might want to realise you're talking to the wrong faction buddy. The Horde of Maelstrom are a bunch of cowards when it comes to WPvP. "Oh, he's talking to a questgiver, kill him", Oh he's fighting mobs, get him", "he's cooking in Halfhill, kill him because the guards won't touch us", and more recently, we have venicide standing on a pole attacking people getting off kites and running away the instant someone gets up there with him. Worst part is, there's so many of you that even if we fight back, we inevitably will be attacked by someone else as well. Last I checked, it's 5.3 horde to every 1 alliance. I understand that it's a PvP server, there's just a point that it's ridiculous. Back in Cataclysm I remember several instances of the Alliance stomping the Horde every time they started a fight. Much less all the constant echoes of "NRU is so bad", while they were busy dancing on your corpses and CC trapping people for extended periods of time for the hell of it.

The part I love most is the irony of so many of you choosing to play the faction based on honor and fighting without it.

To be honest, I love the Horde, first character I ever played was a Troll Rogue, and I still love playing them. I only started playing Alliance because the Horde players were such jerks, not even just to the Alliance, but to each other. There's a few exceptions, but not many. Again, I like the Horde, I like the lore of the races, their heratige, I don't like Garrosh, but I hate most of the Horde players.

The problem for the Alliance isn't that they're cowards, it's that there are so few now that there almost no point to fighting just because they'll lose from shear numbers or dirty ways of fighting.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Syugotenshi
we used to be alliance on a pvp server where the alliance was non existent. You never saw Nevruc run. Never. He would always fight till the end. End enjoy it. Even if he died.
We dislike being horde. We dislike being on Maelstrom. We do it so we can play with friends we've known for years.
Please pardon Nevruc's frustration. He wants to be alliance. So he has an alliance rogue. And I have an alliance rogue. And we shall gank the members of our own faction to keep our sanity.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Might want to realise you're talking to the wrong faction buddy. The Horde of Maelstrom are a bunch of cowards when it comes to WPvP. "Oh, he's talking to a questgiver, kill him", Oh he's fighting mobs, get him", "he's cooking in Halfhill, kill him because the guards won't touch us", and more recently, we have venicide standing on a pole attacking people getting off kites and running away the instant someone gets up there with him. Worst part is, there's so many of you that even if we fight back, we inevitably will be attacked by someone else as well. Last I checked, it's 5.3 horde to every 1 alliance. I understand that it's a PvP server, there's just a point that it's ridiculous. Back in Cataclysm I remember several instances of the Alliance stomping the Horde every time they started a fight. Much less all the constant echoes of "NRU is so bad", while they were busy dancing on your corpses and CC trapping people for extended periods of time for the hell of it.

The part I love most is the irony of so many of you choosing to play the faction based on honor and fighting without it.

To be honest, I love the Horde, first character I ever played was a Troll Rogue, and I still love playing them. I only started playing Alliance because the Horde players were such jerks, not even just to the Alliance, but to each other. There's a few exceptions, but not many. Again, I like the Horde, I like the lore of the races, their heratige, I don't like Garrosh, but I hate most of the Horde players.

The problem for the Alliance isn't that they're cowards, it's that there are so few now that there almost no point to fighting just because they'll lose from shear numbers or dirty ways of fighting.

See now, all these things you're saying... Swap the words "Horde" and "Alliance" and you have an equally true statement. Everything y'all complain about the Horde doing, Alliance do as well. And it's not ALL Horde, nor is it ALL Alliance. It's people, man. People are jerks. And most of the time people are playing both sides.

So before you start complaining about Horde always ganging up on singular Alliance during quest screens or hiding in their farm to gank in Halfhill, you should make sure that none of your brethren are doing the exact same thing.

People are jerks, man, people. And they're friggin' everywhere.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
11/26/2012 06:48 AMPosted by Trennas

See now, all these things you're saying... Swap the words "Horde" and "Alliance" and you have an equally true statement. Everything y'all complain about the Horde doing, Alliance do as well. And it's not ALL Horde, nor is it ALL Alliance. It's people, man. People are jerks. And most of the time people are playing both sides.

So before you start complaining about Horde always ganging up on singular Alliance during quest screens or hiding in their farm to gank in Halfhill, you should make sure that none of your brethren are doing the exact same thing.

I was on my Horde alt, a DK, and a paladin in Kun-Lai kept killing me. I logged back over to my priest, told them in all caps I can't play a DK, and they went about their business. Moral of the story?

...I just want attention...
Reply Quote
96 Tauren Druid
Woe
<blockquote/>

I was on my Horde alt, a DK, and a paladin in Kun-Lai kept killing me. I logged back over to my priest, told them in all caps I can't play a DK, and they went about their business. Moral of the story?

...I just want attention...

Thanks for reminding me to camp your DK.
Reply Quote
80 Goblin Mage
ONE DAY THE FABLED MANAMONSTER WILL STOP PLAYING BLACK OPS TWO AND COME RESTORE TO THE ALLIANCE TO ITS OLD GLORY. OH WAIT THE ALLIANCE SUCKED EVEN WHEN MANA WAS PLAYING.
Reply Quote
He plays Halo.....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]