BWC Dungeon Challenge

Community Manager
The Battle.net World Championship Dungeon Challenge is starting now. Check it out on the WoW Main stream: http://us.battle.net/bwc/en/
Edited by Daxxarri on 11/16/2012 7:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
Community Manager
It's starting!
Edited by Daxxarri on 11/16/2012 7:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Are they racing against the clock? Or against each other? Because one team just reset their time...

Confused ><
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Ugh stars had to reset :/
Edited by Mælstromedos on 11/16/2012 7:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
99 Troll Rogue
Are they racing against the clock? Or against each other? Because one team just reset their time...

Confused ><

I think the commentators are too. I assume they're giving them a small number of resets and then totaling total completed time but I don't really know.
Reply Quote
Community Manager

Confused ><

They're racing against each other. Whichever team has the best overall time after completing three consecutive Challenge Modes wins.
Edited by Daxxarri on 11/16/2012 7:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest

Confused ><

They're racing against each other. Whichever team has the best overall time after completing three consecutive Challenge Modes wins.

So their first attempt's time won't be added to their second attempt's time?

What's stopping a team from just resetting their timer over and over until they get a the time they want? =/
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest

Confused ><

I think the commentators are too. I assume they're giving them a small number of resets and then totaling total completed time but I don't really know.

I hope so. Its pretty fun to watch though.

Thanks for the streams Blizzard :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
/shrug
meh
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
/popcorn

Let the games begin!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
/shrug
meh
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Nvm he fixed his mic
Edited by Mælstromedos on 11/16/2012 7:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
99 Troll Rogue
Comps are pretty unsurprising. Both have blood dk tanks and mages. The only surprising thing is that one team is using a melee dps with a feral druid.
Edited by Fierydemise on 11/16/2012 7:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
Community Manager
So their first attempt's time won't be added to their second attempt's time?

What's stopping a team from just resetting their timer over and over until they get a the time they want? =/

I don't think we were anticipating either of the teams doing a reset. We'll have to find out what the final call on that is together.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Awww and it was almost over =/
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Supreme Quicksand had a lead, but they just wiped!
Edited by Daxxarri on 11/16/2012 7:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
When showing both teams splitscreen ... why have the huge brown borders blocking half the screen (no exageration) and why put the stupid WoW logo overlapping both screens?

And even the commentators are getting frustrated with the terrible camera control, if it's not bumping into walls it's just panned so wide you can't see anything ... or they go to fullscreen on the wrong group.

Really weak. I was looking forward to this but ... I am dissapoint.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]