Looking for raiding guild.

100 Undead Warrior
Just transferred back to the server. I am looking for a raiding guild that raids ideally between 8-12 server. Honestly doesn't really matter if its a serious or casual raid group, I have done both before. Just looking to so raids with cool people and make new friends. I am currently playing arms ( just the way I enjoy the class ) and have a tanking off spec, I am willing fill whatever roll is needed though. Hit me up in game or reply here if your interested.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
If you can start at 7pm of fridays and 5 pm on saturdays we have a spot for you.

Audacity's weekend team is now recruiting to expand from a 10 man roster to a 25 man roster. Our weekend team is currently 6/6 Mogu'Shan Vaults and 2/6 Heart of Fear (N). We raid 7-10 Friday and 5-10 Saturday. We raid hard for those two days as we are a group that can only raid weekends and want to progress as far as possible in the small amount of time that we can.

What is expected:
--------------------------
Near 100% attendance. (IRL reasons are of course acceptable.)
Come prepared with food, flasks and pots.
Come with basic knowledge of fight.
-------------------------

What we need:
-------------------------------------
1 DPS Shaman with a Resto Offspec
1 Shadow Priest with a Disc Offspec
8 DPS (with a preference of Ranged over melee)
------------------------------------

If you have any questions feel free to contact me in game or with my RealID bhall.123456@gmail.com

You can also apply at http://audacity-uldaman.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Cabal of Four Horsemen NEEDS you!
We are currently looking for a Tank if you could fill that role.
Raid Days are Tue, Thurs, and Sun 8:30PM - 11:30PM Server time.
3/6H MSV, 6/6 HoF 4/4 ToS and 1/12 Totk.
Pst Macthis or Silvertung in game or add me as real ID Trapper#1265
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hey Bubu! Are you a Deviant? =o) Deviant is a casual raiding guild full of people who like to have fun while progressing through content.. we currently have one team that raids Wed/Thurs from 8-11 EST. Our team is currently full, but we would love to have you join our guild and be a part of our standby team or perhaps start up a second team! Feel free to drop us a line in game and say hi or let us know if you have any questions!

RA Stormgoddess and RL Starsurgeon
Deviant
Edited by Stormgoddess on 3/21/2013 7:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
If you want to change factions, <Critical Anomaly> is recruiting for our 1st raid group. We need DPS, Healers and Tanks. Our raiding times aren't set yet, but when we raided DS last expansion, the raid times were usually 8-12 pm est.

We use Vent when we raid and when we just hang out. (We're VERY social.)

From time to time, we'll do an old raid for transmog gear or a mount run.

If you're interested, just whisper me in game.

Edit: On Thursday, we'll be doing dungeon runs to get everyone geared to 463 to enter MSV.
Edited by Wolfëttë on 3/28/2013 7:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]