Please fix incredibly broken things

90 Human Warrior
Ghost iron dragonling: Breaks stealth, breaks cc's, aggros things you had no intention of fighting, eats smart heals (when it can't actually be healed)

mage firehawk gear 2pc proc: same as ghost iron dragonling. My favorite thing it does is when it fires a single spell at a mob that wasn't aggro'd, and was no where near things I was actually fighting, then just stands there as the mob it aggro'd is beating on me, until the mirror image expires (leaving me to beat down the mob that the mirror image CRUSHED with 500 points of damage (on a mob that has 300k health)).

Hunter's snake trap: often makes lots of spectator snakes who'd rather watch a fight than actually participate.

Seriously, you went through an entire beta process and nobody ever said anything about the Ghost Iron dragonling? On several of my toons I'd rather use a trink 50 ilevel's lower because I don't want it to EVER proc the dragonling.

I know people want to pee and moan about pvp, I know they want to QQ about omfg someone does 2% more dps than I do!

But these "fixes" I'm asking for pretty much affect everyone in some way. They're really stupid bugs that should never have made it through any serious testing. Please fix them. At the very very least PLEASE make the ghost iron dragonling an on use rather than a proc. Procs should NEVER be a bad thing, and the Ghost iron dragonling often is bad.
Reply Quote
97 Dwarf Hunter
Snake Trap - The only ability in the game that really does spawn wet noodles.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Path of Blossoms - Chase me and step on this terrible 3k blossoms!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
11/17/2012 12:32 AMPosted by Spinnerdh
Snake Trap - The only ability in the game that really does spawn wet noodles.

Lmao.
Reply Quote
Ghost iron dragonling: Breaks stealth, breaks cc's, aggros things you had no intention of fighting, eats smart heals (when it can't actually be healed)

mage firehawk gear 2pc proc: same as ghost iron dragonling. My favorite thing it does is when it fires a single spell at a mob that wasn't aggro'd, and was no where near things I was actually fighting, then just stands there as the mob it aggro'd is beating on me, until the mirror image expires (leaving me to beat down the mob that the mirror image CRUSHED with 500 points of damage (on a mob that has 300k health)).

Hunter's snake trap: often makes lots of spectator snakes who'd rather watch a fight than actually participate.

Seriously, you went through an entire beta process and nobody ever said anything about the Ghost Iron dragonling? On several of my toons I'd rather use a trink 50 ilevel's lower because I don't want it to EVER proc the dragonling.

I know people want to pee and moan about pvp, I know they want to QQ about omfg someone does 2% more dps than I do!

But these "fixes" I'm asking for pretty much affect everyone in some way. They're really stupid bugs that should never have made it through any serious testing. Please fix them. At the very very least PLEASE make the ghost iron dragonling an on use rather than a proc. Procs should NEVER be a bad thing, and the Ghost iron dragonling often is bad.

I have these same issues with the dragonling. It almost always goes after the mob that I have in an ice trap and breaks it, instead of what I am attacking.

Also had this issue with the snakes yesterday. Was set off but instead of biting they crawled all the way up to me and sat there the whole time..but this has only happened to me once so I am hoping it was a fluke.
Reply Quote
21 Night Elf Druid
Honestly you can clearly see the downsizing of Blizzard's QA department this expansion.

- *Tons* of quests bugged, reported hundreds of times, no fixes.
- Certain areas (Temple in Kun Lai for example) horribly designed and totally untuned.
- Class bugs galore.
- Unlootable nodes and quest objectives.
- MMR exploits running rife for ages.
- Botting and hacking galore.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
Honestly you can clearly see the downsizing of Blizzard's QA department this expansion.

- *Tons* of quests bugged, reported hundreds of times, no fixes.
- Certain areas (Temple in Kun Lai for example) horribly designed and totally untuned.
- Class bugs galore.
- Unlootable nodes and quest objectives.
- MMR exploits running rife for ages.
- Botting and hacking galore.

There were very few bugged quest and most bugged quests were solved by relogging.

The unlootable nodes and objectives could also be fixed by relogging and has been fixed.

MMR exploits and botting aren't new and haven't gotten worse except in pvp for botting. Botting for gathering only seems worse due to CRZ.

As to the OP about the dragonling, I really fail to see where this matters except doing challenge modes. If you need to cc while questing there's an issue on your part mainly.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
11/18/2012 08:04 PMPosted by Purebalance
As to the OP about the dragonling, I really fail to see where this matters except doing challenge modes.

Exactly, not to mention it is a horrible trinket option for challenge modes to begin with. Hell, and who has time to CC in challenge modes anyways.
Edited by Xvi on 11/19/2012 1:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
11/18/2012 08:04 PMPosted by Purebalance
As to the OP about the dragonling, I really fail to see where this matters except doing challenge modes. If you need to cc while questing there's an issue on your part mainly.

The cc breaking, while annoying and sometimes dangerous for certain characters lacking in defenses and/or damage output capability, is not the only issue listed for the dragonling. Also, broken is broken and should be fixed.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
11/19/2012 03:44 PMPosted by Ellilaine

The cc breaking, while annoying and sometimes dangerous for certain characters lacking in defenses and/or damage output capability, is not the only issue listed for the dragonling. Also, broken is broken and should be fixed.

There are FAR more broken higher priority things than a blue trinket not even heroic quality being slightly broken....

So it's probably the next thing on blizzard's to do list.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
CFT

So... Don't use it for PvP?

11/16/2012 08:49 PMPosted by Williame
mage firehawk gear 2pc proc:

And the reason Mages are using T12 gear is because...?

Lolwut? I've seen them apply poisons all the time.

11/16/2012 08:49 PMPosted by Williame
Seriously, you went through an entire beta process and nobody ever said anything about the Ghost Iron dragonling?

No because it's not intended for PvP. They have much bigger things on their hands that they don't want to fix (Like Mage L90 talents being garbage and counter-intuitive)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]