To Leveling DPS from Leveling Tank

90 Orc Death Knight
I'm not going to tank for you if you can't follow the simplest of rules, don't pull. A mob pats into you, sure. Your pet pulls, fine. You accidentically attack by hitting a button as a current pull finishes, okay. Its a non-elite mob, maybe. You roll into a boss during a fight with trash, no.

I don't care that we are in Nexus at level 72 or that the healer can probably heal you through it without blowing any cooldowns.

I'll pull entire rooms for you if you want, the whole frozen stretch if the healer is paying attention. I'm watching the healer's mana and my health to see how fast I can go. But don't pull things on purpose.

If I can't votekick you can find another tank.
Edited by Demouros on 11/16/2012 9:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Good players already do what you want, sir. Bad players aren't going to read the forums at all, nevermind your post.

That said, as someone who does dps, and tanks and heals (not on this toon, obviously), the only thing I find annoying is that smart heals will often keep someone alive that I don't want to keep alive.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I know its futile to complain. :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]