Battlenet Championship...

90 Draenei Shaman
11/18/2012 03:03 AMPosted by Bigdre
god thats an awful way to end a tournament.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The chat is disgusting saying haha f u korea usa won and 2 out of 3 on usa team is asian lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
11/18/2012 03:06 AMPosted by Maggieq
The chat is disgusting saying haha f u korea usa won and 2 out of 3 on usa team is asian lol.

and canadian.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/18/2012 03:06 AMPosted by Maggieq

Yeah because the USA is exclusively white, right?

By the way; other than the video issues the commentary was great, the games enjoyable and the tournament very well managed. Well done!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I had a lot of fun watching the tournament regardless of technical errors.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Kinda funny how Team Bring It is 2 outta 3 Canadian and the US is taking credit for Canada's victory. cause they can't do it themselves.
Edited by Dehydrality on 11/18/2012 3:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/18/2012 03:12 AMPosted by Goonhah
Yeah because the USA is exclusively white, right?
If a white man took a swim in a brown lake then yeah it is.

You're too smart for your own good...
Reply Quote
44 Night Elf Druid
Kinda funny how Team Bring It was 2/3 Canadian and USA taking credit for Canada's victory.

2/3 Canadian by nationality.
2/3 Asian by race.

I wonder, where's the USA here?
The only USA is because of Kollektiv is american by nationality, but he's actually an asian.
Is this means only 1/6 credit goes to USA?
:P
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Those aoe chaos waves winning the tournament. I'm just shocked MLS won it...oh wait no I'm not.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
painful to watch conrad and reck argue on camera because reckful is so ADD he can't even carry on a normal conversation.

He's a good player and i like to watch him play, but he definitely looked like he'd rather be playing typeracer and he needs to learn some !@#$ing manners. Commentating was NOT good and it was NOT enjoyable to watch stream 2.

Tournament overall was a huge mess. Chaos wave shamans and frost bomb all day long.

ps nerf warriors.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
All World of Warcraft BWC event VODs are now available on Reddit, including the Arena Grand Final.

Thank you all for tuning in!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Those aoe chaos waves winning the tournament. I'm just shocked MLS won it...oh wait no I'm not.

Uh yeah about that... mages are nuts and Venruki is hard to compete with. But I think based on what I've seen from them over the past few years that Azael is just a more versatile and hands down better Warlock than Snutz... but then Kollektiv is God status and I don't know that I'm entirely convinced that Cdew has quite reached his level. On top of that MLS (demo MLS especially) is just plain easier to run than shadowplay right now with all the burst potential, requiring less setup for kill opportunities in comparison.

This isn't even just speculative, I've fought Snutz and Talb. I also used to run into Kollektiv often enough, I mean he started out on my home BG of Vindication and used to be a consistent Gladiator/R1 there.

It was painful to watch Snutz try and play WLS with Hoodrych in Cata (I think he thought it would play like RLS, but the two are/were very different), Kollektiv was even yelling at him on stream for just being bad at one point lol.

Nevertheless I still congratulate everybody on a well played tournament.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
tried to watch some, streams too garbage and lags like crazy.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
All World of Warcraft BWC event VODs are now available on Reddit, including the Arena Grand Final.

Thank you all for tuning in!

why oh why did you put it on Reddit?

It is the only damn site on the whole internet that my browser will not display. I do not now why but something is quirky with that site so my browser will not display it.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
I have to say I previously enjoyed watching WoW PvP tournaments, but this one had more awful things in it than any to date.

Is it fun watching people fight for 20mins to count "who did the most damage" to determine the winner of a large prize pool, when overall damage is by no means a representation of being the better team?

I hate to compare this to another game but, Blizzard, you need to higher the guys that did the League of Legends World Championship as it was the best esports broadcast ever, and take a hard look at the rules for these tournaments. 20min time out and counting damage to see who wins is not fun to watch.

If nothing else the championship map should not have a time limit, that's just so silly and anti-climatic I felt literally cheated watching it.
Edited by Osiris on 11/18/2012 6:35 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]