Battlenet Championship...

100 Human Hunter
I spaced out during your story..
Reply Quote
I don't think the commentary itself is the problem, they just don't seem prepared at all for anything. They clearly weren't trained on the equipment, the stream itself sucks (I keep getting ads at the worst times), and even the event seems disorganized. We're sitting around waiting to find out who did more damage. How hard could that be?
Reply Quote
Are they sure EG won on damage? It sure seemed like IJBH was putting out more pressure. And what? They're doing a rematch rather than awarding a win? I'm confused.

Frankly, it's kind of scary EG is doing so well against a team that's so well prepared to deal with fears though.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Hey gang, we apologize for the technical issues that have cropped up. We have several teams working world-wide to ensure things go as smoothly as possible and we appreciate the patience. As of right now, though, ROC vs. OB in the Arena Global Finals is live on WoW Main, and IJBH vs. EG is on WoW 02: http://battle.net/bwc/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
EG just won their series!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
11/16/2012 09:02 PMPosted by Goonhah
I didn't think Conrad and reckful could be that bad at commentating?

Where are the two nerds that usually do it. One looks like the dude from sixteen candles (cusak nerds brother) and other with glasses..they r good

Can't believe Talbadar is still playing a shadow priest and still does work. He is a badmamajama.

Off-topic but you coulda kept that challenge mode crap stream to yourself. Rather see a speed raid run or something like Athene did.
Edited by Zagan on 11/16/2012 9:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Just heard we missed 2 series.

GOOD WORK BLIZZ.

Maybe you should have kept the 1st prize 75k and used the other 25 on your stream.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
11/16/2012 09:55 PMPosted by Cavalettas

That was fast! >.< Up next on WoW 02, LG-IM vs. EG: http://battle.net/bwc
Reply Quote
WoW pvp is a bit fast

:P
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
That was fast! >.<

now do you see why we're upset about people getting globalled?

I hope you saw what happened to that enhancement shaman in the first game. blanket silenced so no shamanistic rage, and then double chaos wave dead.

But i know, he should have shamanistic raged before hand. clearly.
Edited by Jkspiritlink on 11/16/2012 10:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
There my guy is on WoW Main on left hand side..bald with glasses. Good @ pvp announcing.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue

That was fast! Up next on WoW 02, LG-IM vs. EG:

Crit, can we get cross channel announcements for matches. I keep flipping back and forth, because they matches aren't following schedule and they seem to be going all at once.

Those matches were crazy. I thought the one before that would never end. So many close calls on both sides.
Edited by Aeriwen on 11/16/2012 10:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
26 Worgen Priest
That was fast! >.<

now do you see why we're upset about people getting globalled?

I hope you saw what happened to that enhancement shaman in the first game. blanket silenced so no shamanistic rage, and then double chaos wave dead.

But i know, he should have shamanistic raged before hand. clearly.

Do players really silence / interrupt Enhance often?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
11/16/2012 10:06 PMPosted by Death
Do players really silence / interrupt Enhance often?

touche salesman.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage

I can't believe BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT'S e-sports support is WORSE than League of Legends.

Pretty much ALL e-sports streaming support is worse than LOL's unless your computer has !@#$ty connectivity. Especially Blizzard because they don't make jack for doing it.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
11/16/2012 10:03 PMPosted by Aeriwen

That was fast! Up next on WoW 02, LG-IM vs. EG:

Crit, can we get cross channel announcements for matches. I keep flipping back and forth, because they matches aren't following schedule and they seem to be going all at once.

Those matches were crazy. I thought the one before that would never end. So many close calls on both sides.

We're trying to tweet out the news as each goes live but as you can probably imagine, we're super busy on our side. You can head to Twitch.tv for one feed, use the pop-out option, and then have the other feed going on http:battle.net/bwc. That way you'd have both streams on your screen. Just be aware, this can tax your system a bit if it's aged.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]