Battlenet Championship...

100 Human Rogue

Crit, can we get cross channel announcements for matches. I keep flipping back and forth, because they matches aren't following schedule and they seem to be going all at once.

Those matches were crazy. I thought the one before that would never end. So many close calls on both sides.

We're trying to tweet out the news as each goes live but as you can probably imagine, we're super busy on our side. You can head to Twitch.tv for one feed, use the pop-out option, and then have the other feed going on http:battle.net/bwc. That way you'd have both streams on your screen. Just be aware, this can tax your system a bit if it's aged.

Thanks, I'll try that. :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
It would have been nice if the stream wasn't in 360 even when it said it was suppose to be in 720. Such low quality and so many long breaks in between each short match, along with all the varying sound qualities.

As a side note I'm surprised they even let a rogue into the tournament that first 2-0 match was very boring, poor rogue...they got the lock to 70% once.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Conradicalz is a pretty good commentator, Reckful seems off-base at times. I think both of them are much better than the boring PvE commentators, however.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Death Knight
You must be really new to tourney streams from any game.

If the quality is crap it's probably your crap video card.
Edited by Myboy on 11/16/2012 10:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
11/16/2012 10:22 PMPosted by Xenatar
Crit, can you tell them to turn on enemy nameplates, and up the quality so it's more clearer. Thanks.

.....what?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
11/16/2012 10:38 PMPosted by Anan
Crit, can you tell them to turn on enemy nameplates, and up the quality so it's more clearer. Thanks.

.....what?

He's talking about the nameplates that show enemy HP bars (with class colors option as well) in the game field. It makes it easier to see where the teams are positioned on the field.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
To watch both streams easily.

http://www.twitch.tv/wow/popout
http://www.twitch.tv/wow_2/popout

I put them on two tabs in chrome.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
stream has worked fine for me since it started.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
cdew got globaled by that korean mage lol, nerf mages or nerf korean mages?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Yuk! On WoW main a team each with a rogue. This match will last forever.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
11/16/2012 10:47 PMPosted by Zagan
Yuk! On WoW main a team each with a rogue. This match will last forever.

^^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Had I known that there was a second stream streaming matches, I would have not waited 2 hours after the first series.

Must be hard to tell people "While you wait, go to www.weforgottotellyouguystheresanotherstreamlolsorrynahjkitsjustpvp.com to watch the other set of matches!"
Edited by Saricc on 11/16/2012 10:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Pwnt...on WoW main..forgot the teams but rogue got burst down fast...meh
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Did zarhym just imply something about rogue balance?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You must be really new to tourney streams from any game.

If the quality is crap it's probably your crap video card.

Tell me, with a straight face, that that's 720p.

Can't do it, can you?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Focus the rogue is key to beating a team with a rogue.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]