Battlenet Championship...

90 Undead Warrior
Hey gang, we apologize for the technical issues that have cropped up. We have several teams working world-wide to ensure things go as smoothly as possible and we appreciate the patience. As of right now, though, ROC vs. OB in the Arena Global Finals is live on WoW Main, and IJBH vs. EG is on WoW 02: http://battle.net/bwc/

I would like to officially retract my opening statements in this thread.

Conrad's "bass dropping" and 'Reckful's professional nose scratching tips 2012' have shown me the error of my ways, clearly worth it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Think team EJ got ripped..seems like something did go wrong when that mage got off like 3 free casts. Was not watching what Cdew was doing but seemed like they had technical difficulties..could be wrong.
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Rogue
11/16/2012 11:07 PMPosted by Zagan

Yeah well it's kind of a planning shortcoming, because they qualified in Cataclysm, and those were probably the only classes they knew how to play at that level.

I hear ya. If that's what happened poor planning on the tournament and the teams..oh well.

So is Reckful back now rerolling a warrior?? Heard other dude talk about him playing a warrior now..yada..yada..

Yeah, him, along with every other at least fairly well-known high-end rogue have re-rolled, save for Woundman.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
11/16/2012 11:09 PMPosted by Babypuke
Hey gang, we apologize for the technical issues that have cropped up. We have several teams working world-wide to ensure things go as smoothly as possible and we appreciate the patience. As of right now, though, ROC vs. OB in the Arena Global Finals is live on WoW Main, and IJBH vs. EG is on WoW 02: http://battle.net/bwc/

I would like to officially retract my opening statements in this thread.

Conrad's "bass dropping" and 'Reckful's professional nose scratching tips 2012' have shown me the error of my ways, clearly worth it.

lol

All I can say.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/16/2012 10:55 PMPosted by Babypuke
I want the WLS to play already.

I would give anything for AHQ to get to the finals and then win the last match in 40 seconds using TfB.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
11/16/2012 11:07 PMPosted by Zantley
Yes except for one Disc priest, Zunniyaki, I believe
Hm that's weird i assumed he was playing a shadow cleave someone told me there was a pally on that team. Though i guess it will be interesting to see that if he is thank you.
Reply Quote
55 Undead Death Knight
lol

All I can say.

Well said
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
11/16/2012 11:11 PMPosted by Veliladon
I want the WLS to play already.

I would give anything for AHQ to get to the finals and then win the last match in 40 seconds using TfB.

Hey man I've been advocating TfB nerfs forever... get dat skillcap back up to WOTLK levels.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
the only hope left for this tourney is for azael to put out so he can solo commentate.

all reckful is doing is looking at his phone checking for donations.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
the only hope left for this tourney is for azael to put out so he can solo commentate.

Well he uhhh is uhh uhh trying man and he uhh wait what uhh okay.
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Rogue
[Insert Warlock Name] Is about to die! Here it Goe--No wait! Dark Regen and Healthstone!

I swear, every time someone gets in a good burst...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior

"Azael could commentate better than reckful if he were playing and commentating at the same time." - Capernaum.
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Rogue
Aaaaaand... another fight goes to damage.

God dammit.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
[Insert Warlock Name] Is about to die! Here it Goe--No wait! Dark Regen and Healthstone!

I swear, every time someone gets in a good burst...

Good one!!

Adouken is probably THE best of Destro lock but people who cry about locks chaos bolt need to watch this. Since he hardly ever got chaos bolt off his damage sucked!
Edited by Zagan on 11/16/2012 11:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I don't want super professional commentators. Reckful and Conradicalz are much more interesting to watch, especially in between games.

Also, handing games over overall damage seems like a terrible way to decide matches as many comps are predisposed to do more overall damage than others.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Aaaaaand... another fight goes to damage.

God dammit.

Yeah that's a bad rule. NAO style is a little better, if they tie both teams get a point. So all that has to happen is for one team to get one point ahead with one win.
Edited by Babypuke on 11/16/2012 11:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Ok, I'm a noob to that interface, but I figured the little red icon below the class icons is the trinket, but what is the other icon(s). One is a skull and there another. Are those battlemaster's and on-use spellpower trinkets?
Reply Quote
55 Undead Death Knight
pretty sure those are racials
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Rogue
11/16/2012 11:35 PMPosted by Aeriwen
Ok, I'm a noob to that interface, but I figured the little red icon below the class icons is the trinket, but what is the other icon(s). One is a skull and there another. Are those battlemaster's and on-use spellpower trinkets?

Racials, such as Orc SP/AP or Undead Fear break.

I think those are the only 2.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I don't want super professional commentators. Reckful and Conradicalz are much more interesting to watch, especially in between games.

Also, handing games over overall damage seems like a terrible way to decide matches as many comps are predisposed to do more overall damage than others.

You cant sit here at look at the SC2 commentators and then look at them and say yeah this is totally ok

Apollo #1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]