90 Draenei Shaman
11/17/2012 01:00 AMPosted by Jkspiritlink
DONT FORGET SHAMAN LOCK SHAMAN.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
That's what a dead rogue looks like. :(
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
swag surfin them chaos waves to victory hot DAYUM.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
11/17/2012 04:11 AMPosted by Prunefgt

haha ;)

We've added more VODs and updated the schedule to reflect match-up changes that were made to make up for delays earlier on in day one.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
First day of tourney was great! I watched the whole thing with both WoW streams up and one SC2 stream up most of the time.

I really liked the slower matches (maybe I'm a little old fashioned strategist) as well as most of the others. A lot of action going on with both teams HP moving all over the place. The super fast matches were the biggest disappointment to me but still mostly entertaining.

Go teams Bring It and EG!! Happy to see them both off to a great start with 5-0.

A little bummed that Stephano was knocked out but happy to see Scarlet won her matches.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Lots of delays and technical difficulties unfortunately. A few good matches, not a total loss but a lot of dissapointments.

I think a major problem was the fact that people were forced to play really non-ideal comps or reroll to classes they don't like/don't know because they qualified in a different expansion than the tournament is being held in.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I was watching bring it and IJBH earlier, and a few after that, and I never saw Reckful or Athene commentating :( it was one of the guys who commentates heaps of the arena finals (bald guy with glasses?) and some other dude.

Now I'm just getting errors on the site.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Team getting dominated the entire game -> 10 minutes in -> Mage gets random deep freeze on arguably the best healer in the game -> Kills him in 2 globals from 70% hp alone -> game is balanced.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
11/17/2012 04:11 AMPosted by Prunefgt

THE CHAOS WAVES ARE CRASHING IN!!!!!!
Reply Quote
67 Human Warrior
I was kind of hoping I would get to see azael fist fight adouken.

azael lifts

adouken hadoukens. [once every 20mins when he can get the cast off].
Edited by Rümble on 11/17/2012 7:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Shaman
reck and conrad's comments were getting better when the matches started but to fill the gap in between? meh lol..
I prefer to see reck's private stream than watching him there
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Conrad and Reckful.... that sounds like it would be funny and entertaining.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
11/17/2012 08:06 AMPosted by Zhaø

Reck probably needed some practice beforehand, but he looks like he has promise. Conrad is a great commentator though since he's been doing it so often. Just imo.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Team EG ftw (sorry snutz..I think you're going to come in 2nd again)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
11/17/2012 08:06 AMPosted by Zhaø

It's painfully awkward.
Reply Quote
67 Human Warrior
11/17/2012 10:58 AMPosted by Sxö
Blizzard can't make a successful game let alone host a tournament lol fail company.

is irony here?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]