My Arena Team Doesn't Show On Ladder.

90 Undead Warrior
As title says, my 3's team does not show up on the Stormstrike 3's ladder.

Link to my 3's here.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/arena/malganis/3v3/Triple%20Bear%20Champ%20Cleav/
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Neither does mine and just like my PTR ticket i was told to come to some forum and post about it so that a blue can never respond. Its just how they say "we dont care and arent going to help you" without actually saying it.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
There's currently an issue with teams made before MoP... Basically, if the team was made before MoP, it will not show up on the ladders. And even though you get a rank # when points tick over for the week, the ladder does not respect this and will show another team in that place/give them the same #(yes, even if they do not have the same rating).

Also kind of begs the question to be asked... if this does not get fixed, will it mess with end of season rewards?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
There's currently an issue with teams made before MoP... Basically, if the team was made before MoP, it will not show up on the ladders. And even though you get a rank # when points tick over for the week, the ladder does not respect this and will show another team in that place/give them the same #(yes, even if they do not have the same rating).

Also kind of begs the question to be asked... if this does not get fixed, will it mess with end of season rewards?

This exactly..
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
my team isnt showing up either plz fix blizzard

link to team http://us.battle.net/wow/en/arena/eonar/3v3/Snucklebutz/
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
My 2's Team doesn't show on the ladders as well but I don't think it will mess with end season rewards seeing how your still given a rank update every week, Based on my rating and comparing it with the ladder I can pretty much guess where im sitting at but still as a just in case...Yes blizz fix it please! :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
11/22/2012 12:51 AMPosted by Kelbourne
My 2's Team doesn't show on the ladders as well but I don't think it will mess with end season rewards seeing how your still given a rank update every week, Based on my rating and comparing it with the ladder I can pretty much guess where im sitting at but still as a just in case...Yes blizz fix it please! :D

I hope not, thats the only thing im worried about.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
If you're desperate, Arena Junkies properly displays all teams and their accurate rankings.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
i dont care about what arena junkies shows, i just want to make sure this doesn't effect in game rewards at end of season. I don't think it will but i don't want to take any chances.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
11/28/2012 11:21 PMPosted by Bamb
If you're desperate, Arena Junkies properly displays all teams and their accurate rankings.

Btw aj does not have accurate rankings at all :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
shamelessly bumping
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Shamelessly bumping again, would really like some confirmation on if this will effect end season rewards or not.
Reply Quote
Battle.net Developer
A fix went out this morning that should solve this. Please let me know if any of your teams are still not showing on the web site ladders.

Sorry about the delay in getting this out.

12/15/2012 02:18 PMPosted by Covlolz
Shamelessly bumping again, would really like some confirmation on if this will effect end season rewards or not.

We had a bug in what data we pulled out from the game realm databases for display on the website. No data was incorrect and while this affected the web site ladders, this would not affect anything related to end season rewards.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]