The Milk Drinkers: Epics of Epic Epicness

90 Tauren Warrior
In need of a solid healer, also possibly a dps or tank w/ dps offspec. See our official thread!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=apMmoHnpzec

Stalwart Heroes of Runetotem,

I trust Mists of Pandaria is treating you well. The fun filled days of golden summer have given way to school, work, and a return to the woes of the grind; it takes its toll on us all. From talking with many of you, I surmise that the majority of guilds have found themselves with a shortage of committed raiders.

Enter <The Milk Drinkers>, a 10 man weekend raid guild that has built up a steadfast reputation of camaraderie and progression over the short course of the Cataclysm expansion. Unfortunately, two of our senior members, Kaad and Totes, were called into action. While we wish them well, we find ourselves in dire need of a few more solid players to fill the gap in our roster and allow us to continue our push into the Heart of Fear and Heroic Vaults. Whether you’re looking for epics, prestige, or a chill group of good friends to hang out with, we invite you to get in touch with us in game or apply at our website, milkdrinkers.guildlaunch.com.

You’ve got your ilvl up to par. You’re topping the LFR meters. You’ve got the flow of the fights. Together, we can become a force that will shake the world. I’m looking forward to reading your apps!

- Battlemaster Chosencaine
Edited by Chosencaine on 1/3/2013 2:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
my god man..... thats alot of words
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
At first I giggled and was like, lol RP. Then I clicked the link and it became badass.
Edited by Chiyumaro on 11/16/2012 5:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I totally had a witty comment to add, but forgot while I was logging in. Just chuckle anyway. It warms my heart.
Reply Quote
98 Blood Elf Hunter
Great video chosen, mad skills!

Good luck finding some people to fill your holes
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Epic. I'm impressed.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Why is this post not at the top of the page obviously you people have not looked at http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=apMmoHnpzec

cause in it...

I kill.....

birds, lots and lots of birds.

Happpy Friday internet, PS I also do kids parties send mail
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
raid

YES YOU

RAID
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
let's keep it pimpin! Bump for some awesome new raiders!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Bump for epic milk!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]