Looking for Mooncloth bag recipe

Edit* I have it now, thanks to everyone that helped -Tennin
Edited by Tennin on 12/3/2012 1:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
I haven't seen a pattern since the Cataclysm. Is it still in game?
Reply Quote
I Haven't seen it but at least one person on wowhead reported getting it since cata launched, there's no real reason to need it nowadays but i would like to have it just to appease my sentimentality
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Are you still looking for the pattern? I am transferring to the server and I have it.
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Shaman
11/19/2012 02:21 PMPosted by Tennin
I Haven't seen it but at least one person on wowhead reported getting it since cata launched, there's no real reason to need it nowadays but i would like to have it just to appease my sentimentality

I happened to have noticed it selling on the horde AH and then came here and saw this thread. I grabbed it while it was up--not to make a profit, just to make sure it could make its way to you. If you have a horde toon on Llane, send a mail to this toon, please. If not, please send one to Worandpaws on the alliance side. We'll work out transferring it over.

(and it you already have it, no worries, I can find another home for it)
Edited by Vashkiri on 11/28/2012 2:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
Vashkiri, I don't have a horde toon but i sent a message to Worandpaws, thanks so much and welcome to Llane Saratona
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]