Looking for a old school LWer!

90 Tauren Hunter
Hello this is probably a rare request but I am looking for a skilled leather worker to craft me the full Stormshroud leather set and possibly have the matching boots. If you are horde I can either pay you to fund all the materials or I will buy them off the AH if they are up. If you are ally you can farm or gather the materials however you like and use the neutral AH and we will come up with a number for each piece.

Contact me either here or send me a ID request. I will check daily and hope to hear from someone soon!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
still looking for a LWer for these craftables.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Bumpables.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Still looking to get these crafted, I know its a dead server but some has to have it!! BUMPSKI.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
bump before bed.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Bump for waking up. really would love to have this rare set crafted someone please allow me to enlist your Leatherworking expertise!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I have the legs. Unfortunately it appears the other patterns have been taken out of the game. I'm willing to craft the legs for you though if you want them and can't find anyone with the complete set. Add my btag lonewolf#1467
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]