[A] Ethereal Recruiting for 10M

90 Night Elf Druid
About Ethereal

Ethereal is a friendly, casual raiding guild that is small and tight-knit. We focus on progressing through current content while maintaining a laid-back and relaxed atmosphere. Our raid nights are Thursdays and Sundays, 8pm to midnight ST.

Recruitment Needs

Tanks
--- None needed at this time

Healers
--- Shaman

Melee DPS

Ranged DPS

Current Progression

Tier 14
--- Normal: 16/16
--- Heroic: Not attempted

Tier 15
--- Normal: 8/12
--- Heroic: Not attempted

What Do I Need to Apply?

We ask that any potential applicants have gear appropriate to raid current content with. We ask that they are familiar with their class in a raid setting and can perform with efficiency. All applicants should be prepared to attend on time and fully prepared for the encounter. Game mechanics and requirements aside, applicants should also be friendly, welcoming, and laid back. Ethereal prides itself on its warm and tight-knit community and we ask that all applicants have a similar mindset. :]

For more information, please feel free to check us out at http://ethereal-kargath.guildlaunch.com.

How Do I Apply?

Those interested may contact a staff member below for further information. If none are currently available, please feel free to leave Purrcifer an in-game mail.

Guild Mistress: Purrcifer
Officers: Lumielle
Edited by Purrcifer on 6/9/2013 9:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump for tonight's Elegon kill! :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump for our official 6/6 MV clear and the start to our Heart of Fear conquest!

Still recruiting for two ranged DPS! Mages, locks, and boomies, we want you! <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Looking for a ranged DPS and a few reserves still! Please let us know if you're interested! <3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
I got this mage to 90 to raid with my guild since we were melee heavy. I'm 471 right now, but I could get to about 475-480 in a week or two.

Just not sure if I would want to switch to alliance. I really like your raiding times though.

I'm 4/6 msv on my main (warrior) Dps/tank (myxlptlk)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Still currently looking for 1 range (Preferably a mage or a lock) and 2 healers (Paladin/Shaman) Feel free to contact any of the above listen characters if you are interested in filling one of these spots
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
UPDATE:

Currently we need a Resto Shaman and 1 range dps (Mage/Lock) please contact me or any of the above listed people in game to talk :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Huzzah for Garalon and Wind-Lord kills!

Looking for a Blood Death Knight for tanking and a few reserve positions! Please speak to one of the listed folks if you're interested! :]
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump for our Amber-Shaper kill! Grats guys! :]
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
And in one night, we managed to knock off the Grand Empress, as well as 3/4 Terrace. Great job tonight, team!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump for the last-minute Sha kill for a full 16/16 tier clear on reg before the new patch! Well done, everyone!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump for Ethereal's current 3/12 in Throne of Thunder!

Reserve tank and healer positions have been filled, but we're still interested in a laser chicken for reserve! Please contact a staff member in-game if you're interested!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump for 5/12 in Throne of Thunder! Congratulations, everyone!

All current necessary positions have been filled, but as always, any applicants who are interested and think they have what it takes are free to apply! We look forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Currently looking for a tank and a DPS! If you are interested, please contact either myself or an officer in-game! :]
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Currently looking for a resto shammy for the core tream! Please contact myself in-game if you're interested and think you'd be a good fit for us! :]
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]