Mobile Armory - Connection Error

90 Human Paladin
The mobile armory app has been working very slow today, and now I get a connection error when I try to login. Is the service down?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Hi, i have a problem too with the connection. the last week the armory mobile told me that one port had been blocked I fixed the problem openning the ports on my INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER MODEM but today my ISP delete my configuration, the BIG TROUBLE now is "that i dont remember which port is blocked :( "
So if someone knows the port number and for the armory app i will be gratefull.
Maybe, Sorry for my mistakes writing in english.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Having the same problem :( can't log in to the chat.
Reply Quote
Not working .. Cannot connect iPhone 4 ios6.1 wifi connection
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Having connection errors on my Samsung gallery s 3, can't even log in.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
Get connected to main screen of the app after a couple of tries, but will not log in to auction house, guild chat, or allow me to see who's online. Moto Droid
Reply Quote
Chat will not load, but everything seems to work
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Now it is only the chat feature that will not work. Unable to establish connection. Problems on 3 different WiFi connections and 4g.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I couldn't connect to the armory via 3G either. :(
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
chat has been down and spotty for about 16 hours.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
As soon as I get this app I can't use it =.=

Edit: Well.... The chat part at least.
Edited by Aendro on 11/18/2012 5:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
Agreed. Same issue.
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Druid
Been unable to, for the most part, log into chat. I'm lucky to even be able to log into the app at all. The two times over the last 4 days I've managed to, it's felt like winning the lottery.

I've had a multitude of problems with this app. 4 days ago when it started, it was the port blocked error. I tried connecting on three different WiFis all with the same error (probably not WiFi). When I turn off WiFi and try to connect via 3G, I get the connection timed out error, or it loads so long I give up and exit out of the app.

The past couple of days it's been foreverloading each time I try to sign on. I'm pretty glad they made this app free because I'd be one irate customer if I was paying for nothing but wasted time and connection errors.

Please fix this, or at least address the issue and say what you are doing to try to fix it. All I've seen is an employee saying this is a WiFi problem and not an app problem. Again, I am not tech savvy but it seems unlikely so many different people suddenly have faulty router/modems at once, yanno?

4 days of frustration with this thing.
Reply Quote
37 Troll Druid
I've been having problems with the app for the past week (or more) and they all line up to about the same issues in this thread. Today it's functionality has been intermittent, but down about 90% of the time I've tried to use it.

I'd say all in all in the past week and a half, it's been down 60% of the time AT LEAST. What's the deal? I mean I change no settings, try to log in, doesn't connect, 1 hour later its fine, the next hour its not. I don't understand.

edit: ios 6.0.1, 4s
Edited by Beefjerkymon on 11/18/2012 7:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
Since the last update to the mobile armory on my iPhone I haven't been able to log in at all. Every time I try I get an unable to establish connection error.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Been having tons of issues, on an off, with this apps connectivity since the last patch (and since iOS 6)
But, the last several days has been excruciatingly painful lol. Getting connection issues while trying to use guild chat and mobile auction house. Wifi blocked errors while on cellular. I can log into the app itself and look at my characters... That's about all that works reliably.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Having same problem with guild chat on iPhone 4S. Everything else seems to be working.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Yes I have been having these issues all week as well. Sometimes I can log in to the app, sometimes I can't. If I do get to log in then it will not let me connect to guild chat.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Still having problems since yesterday.
Reply Quote
Same issue - Samsung Galaxy Note II - Jellybean.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]