8th anniversary... Seriously?

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I know a lot of people are complaining, but they have a right to be disappointed. I have the baby blizzard cub, AND the onyxian whelpling. Last year, I was upset by the rep and exp gain, but this year... Same thing? Really blizz? REALLY? A pet would have been awesome, even better now with the pet battles. I was even kinda hoping for a MOUNT! But no, an 8% exp and rep boost from killing monsters, and a WoW tabard. It's not too late to give me a beautiful baby sha pet, blizz. Please?
90 Tauren Death Knight
I'm just happy to get anything
100 Draenei Shaman
I'm excited to find out what big bad dragon has returned within the past year. Its been such a secret.
90 Pandaren Rogue
I'm pumped to be leveling 8% faster.

Huzzah, thats less time un Utgarde Keep!
90 Night Elf Hunter
So 2 out of 8 years we got pets and now we should get pets every year? Hrrrrmmmmm....
90 Worgen Warlock
You aren't entitled to anything.

This community is so spoiled. It needs to be taken out back and lashed with 50 deep breaths.
90 Pandaren Rogue
11/18/2012 09:07 PMPosted by Faroth
So 2 out of 8 years we got pets and now we should get pets every year? Hrrrrmmmmm....

25% is a precedent right?
90 Human Rogue
If they just updated the letter I'd be fine but they couldn't bother to do that???!?
100 Blood Elf Hunter
11/18/2012 09:08 PMPosted by Snowfox
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3ru77z/

This is not the sort of behavior I would honestly expect from an MVP, Snowfox.
1 Gnome Priest

oag crazy eyes are best crazy eyes.

/cry so true
And I'm not spoiled, I was just hoping they would get a little more creative. I don't like leveling new toons, and I'm 90. I don't grind that much rep from killing mobs, either.
MVP
100 Night Elf Priest
11/18/2012 09:10 PMPosted by Bretherezen

This is not the sort of behavior I would honestly expect from an MVP, Snowfox.

I call em like I see em.
90 Pandaren Monk
I especially thought that the letter from CATACLYSM was particularily a show of how much they cared...
11/18/2012 09:09 PMPosted by Valenntine
If they just updated the letter I'd be fine but they couldn't bother to do that???!?

And this. A certain big dragon?!?! NO WAY! I wonder who it is thi- Oh wait a minute.
90 Night Elf Hunter
11/18/2012 09:11 PMPosted by Lulabear
I especially thought that the letter from CATACLYSM was particularily a show of how much they cared...

Yes, they looked at the calendar and said "screw 'em, they're too stupid to notice" and intentionally sent last year's game mail. It couldn't have been a bug or, heaven forbid, human error.

Karma's a !@#$%, folks. Just remember that next time you get totally reamed beyond what's reasonable or appropriate for a mistake at your job.
Edited by Faroth on 11/18/2012 9:14 PM PST
100 Night Elf Hunter
11/18/2012 09:11 PMPosted by Snowfox
I call em like I see em.

Me too.

You're just obnoxious now.
90 Night Elf Hunter
11/18/2012 09:13 PMPosted by Amberlynh
I call em like I see em.

Me too.

You're just obnoxious now.

Pfsh, Snowfox is a lightweight. I want Tseric back. :D
100 Night Elf Hunter
11/18/2012 09:13 PMPosted by Faroth
Yes, they looked at the calendar and said "screw 'em, they're too stupid to notice" and intentionally sent last year's game mail. It couldn't have been a bug or, heaven forbid, human error.

The subject of the letter was different, the item packed with the letter was different. The only thing that remained the same...was the letter. That's not a bug, that's human error. The kind of error that shouldn't have happened in this case. To be honest, Blizzard knows that when they make those kinds of mistakes the players get upset. This is not a surprise to Blizzard, they are big boys and girls now, they're not crying over the fans complaining. They can handle hearing about how they made a mistake. Grown ups are supposed to own up to their mistakes and learn from them.

They don't really need the fans coming to their defense pretending like this isn't a screw up. It is a screw up and it should not have happened. They can handle hearing that. Trust me.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]