8th anniversary... Seriously?

100 Tauren Warrior
11/19/2012 10:39 AMPosted by Sozu
It's not hate, it's just disappointing that instead of being helpf an MVP chooses to use the opportunity to troll the OP with a meme.

And how exactly is he/she/it supposed to be helpful?

I didn't realize that MVP and Blues were supposed to be Yes Men for the masses.
30 Orc Warrior
[self edited]
Edited by Skarg on 11/21/2012 7:45 AM PST
90 Draenei Shaman
The 8% rep should have applied to quests.

IE, the endless amount of dailies we have to do. Yes. Then this item WOULD have been usefull.
100 Worgen Hunter
They could have at least changed the letter. It's a pretty serious joke.
90 Undead Priest
All of you complaining about this are spoiled, little, whiny children.

First of all, WoW's anniversaries mean absolutely nothing. In other words, no one is entitled to receive anything. As a matter of fact, you people only got your precious pets in the previous anniversaries because Blizzard was kind enough to give you a small treat. To this day, all of you little ingrates look like overindulged low-lives because this whole anniversary "issue" is probably the worst thing to happen to your sorry life.

Second of all, this thread just shows how stupid and foolish the WoW community is. None of you deserve squat. Furthermore, most of you have already received more than you did not deserve anyway.

Lastly, I just have reason to believe that the vast majority of you started playing this game far after it was released. In other words, WoW has been alive since you were on diapers.
Edited by Malvaceae on 11/19/2012 11:14 AM PST
100 Worgen Hunter
How dare we expect the company making billions annually off of us to try to please us. We're such bastards.
100 Draenei Hunter
OP: See what happens when you give stuff out? People aren't satisfied with even a comparable item next time - they want more and more until pretty soon you're giving outrageous gifts. Spoiled children.
90 Worgen Warrior
11/19/2012 09:05 AMPosted by Brobocop
Oh look, Snowfox drama extends a thread by 10+ pages. That's new.
100 Night Elf Hunter
11/19/2012 10:38 AMPosted by Lasagna
I would say that feedback to another person's feedback is still legitimate feedback. Happens in real world meetings all the time.

Posting a meme is not feedback, nor is it constructive. It also served to derail the thread.
90 Undead Warlock
11/18/2012 09:08 PMPosted by Snowfox
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3ru77z/

Why are you an MVP? Troll.
90 Undead Rogue
11/18/2012 09:02 PMPosted by Zaraelyna
I know a lot of people are complaining, but they have a right to be disappointed. I have the baby blizzard cub, AND the onyxian whelpling. Last year, I was upset by the rep and exp gain, but this year... Same thing? Really blizz? REALLY? A pet would have been awesome, even better now with the pet battles. I was even kinda hoping for a MOUNT! But no, an 8% exp and rep boost from killing monsters, and a WoW tabard. It's not too late to give me a beautiful baby sha pet, blizz. Please?

They dont have to give you ANYTHING. Some companies will post a letter of thank you to their players and thats about it. Most wont even do that. You should be thankful that Blizzard give us any kind of in game reward.
90 Undead Rogue
"We deserve free loot for logging into the game"
"We deserve to not have to put in effort to be good at the game"
"We deserve to not have to play the game to get the best gear"
"We deserve to be able to play the game single player without ever having to see another person."
"We deserve to be rewarded for playing X amount of years."

Did i miss anything?
90 Night Elf Priest
I don't really mind that some years we have received pets, and some not so much. As many people have pointed out, we aren't entitled to anything.

I do think it is a kick in the face, though, to send us the letter from last year. Does Blizz think we're stupid, or do they just not care? A bit of both I guess.

(Blizz defenders... if this were "human error", how about a quick post from them saying "oops!"?) Nope, we're going to pretend it is working-as-intended...their typical go-to response when something goes hinky.
MVP
100 Night Elf Priest

Posting a meme is not feedback, nor is it constructive. It also served to derail the thread.

No, the meme however controversial it was - was completely on topic.

The derailing was done by people more focused on the text color than the topic.
100 Worgen Hunter
11/19/2012 11:19 AMPosted by Malvaceae
How dare we expect the company making billions annually off of us to try to please us. We're such bastards.

Idiot.

I guess I can use your fallacious argument to assert that I deserve free gold everyday for logging on and paying $15 a month. You are pathetic.

Anyway, they please you kids with game developments, such as expansions, patches, fixes, customer service, etc.

Keep trying to make this "issue" at hand look like you're really standing for something important. I, like many other normal people, am laughing at you.

You're hilariously angry. I suggest you relax before you do something in real life that you'll regret.

PS: We pay for expansions, too.
100 Night Elf Rogue
11/19/2012 10:39 AMPosted by Sozu
Sourcing that it was a mistake would be awesome, maybe.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7179478237#2
100 Draenei Shaman
11/19/2012 10:32 AMPosted by Zariiah
*offers a bag of sugar, cause you seem a little bitter*

No, no. Add a drop of honey, a cane of sugar, and yes! Corn! More corn!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]