Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Greetings Pixel Puppets,
With the release of MOP comes a new form of epeen for achievement hunters to sink their time into. Challenge Modes. Unfortunately, some find they don't have the time to invest or can't find groups willing to go. Lucky for you, pre-formed groups are standing by ready to run with you to victory (small fee's applicable). 180k nets you silver medals in all 9 of these epic adventures. Or if you are only missing a few, 22k can get you each of them individually.
The rewards for all silver:
- Title: "the Undaunted" (all bronze)
- ONE Mount of your choice:
Reins of the Ashen Pandaren Phoenix
Reins of the Crimson Pandaren Phoenix
Reins of the Emerald Pandaren Phoenix
Reins of the Violet Pandaren Phoenix
- You will also receive 430 achievement points.
- You must have a dps spec and set (463 preferred) as you will be dpsing this run. No Tanks or healers accepted.
- You must have Mumble/Vent listening capabilities
- Follow the path and directions set forth, and play in coordination with the group.
- Do not Face/Tab pull extra mobs. A lot of these runs have set paths to expedite the times.
- You will be participating in this adventure. These runs are not considered Full Carries. They do benefit from contributions of all 5 members. If you are looking for a full carry, please coordinate with me ahead of time as it might require group changes (extra costs may apply).
- You will finish the events set forth with all Silvers and your mount. Or at least the negotiated event finished at the negotiated level.
- Prepare for up to 4-5 hours of cumulative time to complete a full silver run. These times can be much quicker of course.
- Payment due in full before pulls begin.
- In the event that a full run be withdrawn by the buyer while in progress, completed instances will be set to individual pricing and the remaining balance will be refunded.
Events will generally be scheduled to be completed in the fewest amount of days possible. EG: finishing all silver runs in one day. It is perfectly acceptable to split these events up should the buyer have time constraints or preferences to do so. Coordination of said events needs to be negotiated before the day of the event.
For VERY exceptional candidates with outstanding skill, sales of GOLD challenge modes can be negotiated. Gold challenge modes sales cannot be negotiated without the individual sale of at least 3 independent Silver Challenge modes.
If this is something that interests you feel free to contact me via Ingame mail or through this thread.
Good Luck out there, and happy hunting.
Q: Can this event be done cross realm?
A: Yes it absolutely can, but payment arrangements need to be made on the Balnazzar server ahead of time.
Q: What about cross faction
A: Unfortunately, there is no opportunity for this to be a cross faction event.
Q: What other forms of payment do you accept
A: In the interest of keeping this low administrative effort, Gold on the Local Server is the only form of payment.
Edited by Rhowr on 11/25/2012 11:32 PM PST
For VERY exceptional candidates with outstanding skill, sales of GOLD challenge modes can be negotiated. Gold challenge modes sales cannot be negotiated without the individual sale of at least 3 independent Silver Challenge modes
What the hell does this even mean?
The TL:DR version: If you can prove yourself to be a highly contributing member to the group, gold run sales aren't out of the question.
In most cases, Gold carries are almost impossible.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.