(bwrac#1) AND THE WINNER IS....

90 Draenei Shaman
I guess we could go with that idea someone posted about your favorite wow moment!
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Death Knight
11/20/2012 09:10 AMPosted by Isabelle
I guess we could go with that idea someone posted about your favorite wow moment!

Okay but I am totally putting the idea of "What would you most or least want to find inside a box of Crackerjacks" into the save-for-later pile.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
11/20/2012 11:08 AMPosted by Grimms
Okay but I am totally putting the idea of "What would you most or least want to find inside a box of Crackerjacks" into the save-for-later pile.

deal
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
11/20/2012 03:35 AMPosted by Grimms
I have no idea whether this is your choice of theme or some sort of inside joke but if you haven't picked anything by the time I have a chance to start the next contest thread today I am just going to run with it.

Just for reference, that's actually the current name of the Guild formally known as Silence.

Totally serious.

11/20/2012 11:08 AMPosted by Grimms

I also like this idea and will choose it if I win.
Edited by Sorya on 11/20/2012 6:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
96 Tauren Shaman
Isabelle: I wrote
the greatest haiku for you.
Then I forgot it.

Edit to add:

Stoni: put on list
a comic strip about why
the game is dying.
Edited by Yellowflower on 11/23/2012 8:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

Stoni: put on list
a comic strip about why
the game is dying.

Why didnt I see this sooner /tear
Reply Quote
Beliskner
85 Undead Death Knight
The ßrotherhood

..I am ashamed to be a part of the same community as some of you. You guys are acting like a bunch of children and dad just took your favorite toy away.

Do any of you honestly think Blizzard is not doing everything within their power right this moment to get you back in the action?

Did Blizzard force you to take the day off?

I'd wager this is not the first game many of you have played with a rocky launch, and it certainly won't be the last.

Have some patience, jesus.

Does anyone else see this? It should be the post right above mine. Timestamped 5/15/12, labeled post #1...

Either there is something very strange going on here or I need to stop mixing cough syrup and vicodin.

Edit: WTF IT'S GONE
I hate you, Blizz
Edited by Grimms on 11/28/2012 2:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
It's one of those Error 404 Page Not Found glitches. Where the erroneous posts used to linger, Blizzard has managed to find a way to clean them up fast.
Reply Quote
96 Tauren Shaman
I need to stop mixing cough syrup and vicodin.

I think you just answered your own question there, BFF.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Last night I made a post in general and it appeared to me as a male human priest under a different name posting something completely different. But it was normal for other people. O_o
Reply Quote
Wacky.
Reply Quote
96 Tauren Shaman
Why don't you people ever do SSs?
Reply Quote
11/29/2012 08:53 AMPosted by Yellowflower
Why don't you people ever do SSs?

I didn't think it would be gone so fast.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]