Everyone Above 2200 goes back to 2200

90 Blood Elf Paladin
"In addition to the measures already discussed, as a result of the rating inflation that occurred due to the exploitative activity, all Team Ratings and MMR above 2200 will be reset to 2200 during the upcoming maintenance."

Enjoy.
Reply Quote
14 Gnome Rogue
So they get to exploit to 2200 and still keep their achievement and newly earned (undeserved) ratings.

Thanks blizz

(not srs)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
good change. If it was me, id set the rating to 2150 so the fotm pre-stampede nerf hunter hero's couldn't still get t2, but ill take what I can get.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
So they get to exploit to 2200 and still keep their achievement and newly earned (undeserved) ratings.

Thanks blizz

(not srs)

I think this change is geared towards people who weren't intentionally exploiting, but gained rating off of exploiters.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
11/19/2012 06:51 PMPosted by Danaowns
good change. If it was me, id set the rating to 2150 so the fotm pre-stampede nerf hunter hero's couldn't still get t2, but ill take what I can get.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
11/19/2012 06:51 PMPosted by Psyops
I think this change is geared towards people who weren't intentionally exploiting, but gained rating off of exploiters.

Correct!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
You're very chatty today Daxxarri, how exciting.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
o nice the exploiters ruin the whole season yet instead of reseting mmr we just cater to the 2200+ club
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I'LL BE 2200 ONE DAY. AS SOON AS MY TURBAN FRIENDS CARRY ME...PST IF SEXY I MEAN IF INTERESTED
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
11/19/2012 07:31 PMPosted by Shakazuluu
o nice the exploiters ruin the whole season yet instead of reseting mmr we just cater to the 2200+ club
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
11/19/2012 06:40 PMPosted by Cavalettas
all Team Ratings and MMR above 2200 will be reset to 2200 during the upcoming maintenance."

I still don't think that's enough. Not every single exploiter will be caught...but I'm not big on arena, so who am I to judge...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/19/2012 07:39 PMPosted by Simple
Wait, so does this apply to all teams or just teams that gained rating during the exploit period? If it applies to all teams that must kinda suck.

It's not really a big deal

The glad teams will be back to high MMR in like a week
Reply Quote
Soooo is this all teams, or just teams found guilty or exploiting and/or unintentionally qued into exploiting teams? I hope its not for everyone as I've been really busy and I don't know where I'll find the time to que back up to 2400 >.>
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
It's all teams, while this does take out the inflated mmr, I believe it also takes out too much legitimate mmr. This is going to make 2200 much harder for awhile I believe. I also think that a hard reset should happen at the end of the season.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Amazing news :)
Reply Quote
21 Troll Shaman
11/19/2012 07:49 PMPosted by Turmoil
Soooo is this all teams, or just teams found guilty or exploiting and/or unintentionally qued into exploiting teams? I hope its not for everyone as I've been really busy and I don't know where I'll find the time to que back up to 2400 >.>

is reading really that difficult
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
11/19/2012 07:49 PMPosted by Turmoil

The season has barely begun, maybe you shouldn't be camping ratings.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]