Everyone Above 2200 goes back to 2200

Soooo is this all teams, or just teams found guilty or exploiting and/or unintentionally qued into exploiting teams? I hope its not for everyone as I've been really busy and I don't know where I'll find the time to que back up to 2400 >.>

The season has barely begun, maybe you shouldn't be camping ratings.

Talk me to once you even hit 2400. Although you don't even know me. I qued every week last season including the last day I am not one for sitting rating.
Edited by Turmoil on 11/19/2012 9:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Anyone who was caught MMR exploiting was actually stripped of every arena achiev they earned since the expac started if I remember correctly.
Reply Quote
93 Human Warrior
Blizz had to make a compromise between punishing the cheaters while while mininally affecting the people who unintentionally got caught up in the exploitation.

It is too bad some people will probably slip through the cracks, but this is a precise approach that was done pretty well.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
11/19/2012 09:48 PMPosted by Bricke
Anyone who was caught MMR exploiting was actually stripped of every arena achiev they earned since the expac started if I remember correctly.

Their team was stripped and their Conquest gear was deleted, but the achievements remained.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/244515-arena-exploitation-and-win-trading-updated/

Some people will have their achievements stripped of them.

"All Arena achievements earned since the beginning of Mists of Pandaria removed."
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 06:50 PMPosted by Dxy
So they get to exploit to 2200 and still keep their achievement and newly earned (undeserved) ratings.

Thought Blizzard said they were taking the what they deemed necessary actions againest those who got that way on purpose. And by that I think they mean those they proved were using this exploit are getting hit with the ban-hammer.

Skinning a bear should aggro every bears within a 40 yard radius.
It makes sense, you are actually skinning their best friend.

Or their mate, or their children, or their rival (though for the last one I don't think they will mind).
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
11/19/2012 07:30 PMPosted by Predation
It makes sense, you are actually skinning their best friend.

That bear should did have lots of "best" friends. That lying fiend.
Reply Quote
I'm actually shocked blizz is acknowledging that PVP is actually a part of this game..

Maybe this will lead to some balance changes...God knows we need it.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
As long as you keep your filthy PVP balance changes out of my PVE, you're welcome to them.
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 09:37 PMPosted by Turmoil

The season has barely begun, maybe you shouldn't be camping ratings.

Talk me to once you even hit 2400. Although you don't even know me. I qued every week last season including the last day I am not one for sitting rating.

sit down and shut up tell you can stand with the rest of the people at 2700
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior

sit down and shut up tell you can stand with the rest of the people at 2700

Grats on playing before a certain point in time I guess? Anyone pushing Glad from S10 or later will never get 2700 due to rating deflation incurred with the S10 mmr nerf. You've pushed Glad yourself as well (In S9, a 2700-3k Glad range season, vs S10&11 2350-2600), you should know damn well that the title itself/bg/comp/etc are much more important factors that a rating that varies from season to season.

Edit: May I point you to 2650+ Neverglad Swifty?
Edited by Tskx on 11/20/2012 9:33 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]