Top 20 Battlepets pvp battle proven updated

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hi i got into battle pets hardcore and here is the top 10 pets i have used or encountered and see them dominate and be amazing.

1.Blighthawk = best burt and moves. also can be part of a combo with other pets.
2. fetish shaman = d3 CE this undead pet is a monster vs tanks and all classes even weakness
3. flayer youngling = this is the latest trend pet that is getting popular strong amazing
4. phoenix hatchling = strong dps and u can heal in the backrow
5. dark whelping = owns all healing tank pets and insane vs aquatic also weather changer
6. restless shadeling = this pet blood buff is insane.
7. lil ragnaros = very strong pet
8. panderian monk = strong but strongly metagamed right now
9. Celestial dragon= strong pet
10. darkmoon rabbit = good pet very strong
11. Scourged welping = so good.
12. magical crawdad = considered best heal tank soon to get buff 5.1
13. ghost skull= very strong
14. pengu = his slippery ice ability is sick
15. lil Terecgosa = good pet
16. frosty = strong pet
17. emeral whelping = cool pet
18. fel flame = strong
19. nether ray fray = very versatile
20. wind rider cub = strong

today i decided to name all my pets omgsickness so if u ever see a pet with that name its me.

i been winning alot becouse i know my dps table who is strong vs what and whats weak.

hope this top 20 list guide help u out guys thx for reading.
Edited by Omgsickness on 11/21/2012 2:13 PM PST
100 Orc Hunter
Step A) Get a Health Based Mr pinchy and Rare Firebeettle, and a speed or attack based Sunflower.

Step B) Apocalypse the first turn, Stall forever, Cauterize or Wish mend with sunny day up, Solarbeam whatever can get out alive out of apocalypse (Magic pets, tsk tsk), and Negate Dots with Pinchy's wall.

Step C) Collect dem wins.
90 Undead Warlock
Apocalypse is a cheap win and deserves to be taken out of the game. Also I think a few of these pets are skeptical.
My main concerns with your top 10 are minfernal, lil Kt and raggy
Minfernal- sub par move set
Lil Kt- not as good of move sets as scourged whelp or restless shade
Raggy- close match between it and fel flame but the flame has more diverse moves which makes it slightly better
Also may want to take a look at
Nether faerie
Disgusting ooze
Clockwork robot
Fel flame
Vampiric batling
my go to guy is fetish shaman and azure whelping and i sub and use another pet every 3rd slot some times high dps sometimes tank with heals.

if u face a fetish shaman watch with amazement what u about to see.
100 Orc Hunter
I don't think it's apocalypse build's fault... i mean, if we had a least 4 slots i could make an effective counter to it (without gimping you against another teams, that's it). ATM, while it is possible to make a counter of 3, you are screwed if you dont face an apocalypse build...
alot of people try to make more dots team but all u need is 1 and fetish shaman is amazing after he soulstone he might take 2 more hits and still be pounding away.
100 Blood Elf Hunter
11/17/2012 04:05 PMPosted by Skyelock
Apocalypse is a cheap win and deserves to be taken out of the game.

All it is a guaranteed kill, well unless it's dodged or misses, of one of each team's pets. It's not anymore game breaking then any other kill would be. Even less so cause you can plan for it. It can be better with some setups and worse with others but generally if you can keep a pet alive in the back and sac a pet to it you'll be fine. IDK, I don't think it's even close to being OP.

I personally have not had great luck using it although I'm going to try again with my Tol'Vir Scarab because he's pretty. My bf loves his Roach and uses it all the time with success. I guess it's just different playstyles.
90 Undead Warlock
It kills the whole team... How is that not over powered...
85 Blood Elf Hunter
11/17/2012 08:54 PMPosted by Skyelock
It kills the whole team... How is that not over powered...

It doesn't kill the whole team. Just the pets that are out.

I used a stall and nuke team for a bit but so many left when they just saw it that it wasn't even fun to do it. I barely ever saw it go to a win.
90 Undead Warlock
Oh I assumed because it says it kills all the pets, that everyone died except the roach
90 Gnome Mage
11/17/2012 09:31 PMPosted by Skyelock
Oh I assumed because it says it kills all the pets, that everyone died except the roach
Nah, it just kills the active pets, the ones currently fighting, not the ones in the back row.
100 Night Elf Druid
assumed

!@#

u

me

Don't make statements saying something is "Broken" when you have no clue what you are talking about.
Edited by Problim on 11/17/2012 9:46 PM PST
97 Draenei Priest
10. mini infernal = very popular pet

Wrong - it's not a very good 'proven' pet, and it's not 'popular' in the PvP arena. Maybe for forum posts and fans, but not on the battlefield.
90 Goblin Death Knight
A top 10 pvp list that includes minifernal and fetish shaman but not blighthawks or ghostly skull?

Seems legit.
90 Draenei Shaman
Celestial Dragon doesn't seem that bad to me, maybe I've just fought bad ones or something.
91 Orc Hunter
A] The celestial dragon is NOT a guild vendor pet, it's the reward for 150 pets. When it was released, I was tickled that I had almost 25 pets more than what was required to obtain it.

B] If she doesn't miss, she's a monster. But she seems to be missing more and more lately.
90 Human Priest
Step A) Get a Health Based Mr pinchy and Rare Firebeettle, and a speed or attack based Sunflower.

Step B) Apocalypse the first turn, Stall forever, Cauterize or Wish mend with sunny day up, Solarbeam whatever can get out alive out of apocalypse (Magic pets, tsk tsk), and Negate Dots with Pinchy's wall.

Step C) ????

Step 4) Profit

Fixed
90 Undead Warlock
Problim- I don't know if you've ever seen the apocalypse description or what it looks like in battle. However the way the spell is described, you wouldn't think only 1 pet was killed. On top of that, meteors fall on EACH pet when it goes off. So how would I know, from just a few meetings, that it doesn't kill each pet? now that i know it only kills one pet, i think its a very bad move. i also apologize for not spelling out u and grammatical errors... I thought this was a forum not my thesis paper for college.
1 Human Rogue
Wow OP that's some real in depth research you've got there... And it only took you 10 odd pvp wins to prove it too, impressive.
1 Human Rogue
11/18/2012 08:34 AMPosted by Skyelock
Problim- I don't know if you've ever seen the apocalypse description or what it looks like in battle. However the way the spell is described, you wouldn't think only 1 pet was killed. On top of that, meteors fall on EACH pet when it goes off. So how would I know, from just a few meetings, that it doesn't kill each pet? now that i know it only kills one pet, i think its a very bad move. i also apologize for not spelling out u and grammatical errors... I thought this was a forum not my thesis paper for college.

You already made yourself look the fool, no need to make it worse.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]