[H] <Versus The World> seeking a couple DPS

90 Pandaren Monk
I like to live by the rule of simplicity, so I'll keep this short and too the point...

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs/Mon from 8-11pm PST (server time). We're currently in urgent need of a couple skilled well qualified DPS for our main 10 man group. Open to most classes/specs, especially mage, warlock, hunter, rogue, spriest, and rpaly.

What is expected: Must know your class/spec inside and out, and will bring the big deeps. Must have a mic/headphones. Must be able to make most if not all raids. Must be ready to start in HoF (470+ or better, fully gemmed/enchanted, 2 beneficial professions). Must be punctual, we like to start on time. Must like kittens.

What do you get in return? Currently we're 6/16, and we provide a low stress fun raiding environment that is focused and ready to progress. We also provide flask, and soon repairs (as our gbank is built up). If you're exceptional and do great, I'll even throw in some high fives or stroke your epeen. Oh and did I mention loot? Please don't make us disenchant anymore gear no one can't use :(

www.vtwkj.com
or contact Genesis or Sindelle ingame, or via battletag @ Pixelbat#1102
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Herro
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Must like kittens.

Back when i was knee high to a grass hopper and barely of age to understand the language known as "English". There was a rather enormous and very chubby cat that used to get into my house and drink the water from my toilet. ever since i have absolutely hated cats.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I like kittens, do you like chickens?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aW9-wv6gGg

This clip makes me happy :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]