Eight years.

90 Gnome Mage
11/18/2012 10:32 PMPosted by Swaghammer
OP and anyone who agrees with him is a spoiled moron

I have to agree.

Blizzard in no way are obliged to give us anything.

We give them the minimum, and that is paying for a game WE want to play, it just happens to be popular and so they have made ways to improve on it as time goes by.

Dont like it?

un-subscribe.

11/18/2012 10:40 PMPosted by Speedlab
Don't get me wrong, I like the game, Blizz usually gets it right, it's jsut this...is almost insulting. :)

Blizzard keep the game up to date and make improvements so you people can enjoy it more. That should be enough. But no you want more.
Edited by Orchitis on 11/18/2012 10:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
noone made you play the game for 8 years, you cant expect something just because you are an addict

also its 10% buff for a week, its not exactly nothing
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
noone made you play the game for 8 years, you cant expect something just because you are an addict

exactly this ^
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage

Logic like this makes me realise how there are still creationists.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
oh boy i just got served by a 14 year old liberal athiest redditor

i dont know what to do to with my life now
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage

Logic like this makes me realise how there are still creationists.

Sorry but that is funny.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
11/18/2012 10:40 PMPosted by Speedlab
We've been paying our dues for 8 years

Your money is the same as the money everyone else gives Blizzard. Why should they give you something because you've been playing longer than player x? I understand that you feel you've been loyal and Blizzard should respect that, but really...

Honestly, I don't see why people are upset. It's their anniversary, it's pretty generous of them to give us a FoS + %increase to rep or experience. Sure, it's a little sucky that they didn't change the wording of the letter (again), but I hardly think anyone would have been that excited to see a new 250 word letter in their mailbox.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
11/18/2012 11:06 PMPosted by Belle
Sure, it's a little sucky that they didn't change the wording of the letter (again), but I hardly think anyone would have been that excited to see a new 250 word letter in their mailbox.
I don't think anyone cares about not getting a new letter, they just put so little effort into an event everyone used to look forward to. People are finally seeing that blizzard doesn't care about them, but their money.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
11/18/2012 10:53 PMPosted by Swaghammer
14 year old liberal athiest redditor

Lol le reddit. Kinda proving my point though.

As I've said earlier, better to have gotten nothing but a FoS rather than something old and irrelevant. It's kind of like getting socks for christmas.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOQmX0VC6QM&feature=g-all-u
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
So far I've seen intelligent conversation and the usual nimrods bashing their heads on the keyboard. Thank you to those who actually thought about this topic and contributed instead of reverting to childish grudges against those who are far superior to them in every facet of life.
Reply Quote
14 Orc Hunter
clueless
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
11/19/2012 12:14 AMPosted by Groot
So far I've seen intelligent conversation and the usual nimrods bashing their heads on the keyboard. Thank you to those who actually thought about this topic and contributed instead of reverting to childish grudges against those who are far superior to them in every facet of life.

You sound angry that the facts were pointed out.
Edited by Orchitis on 11/19/2012 12:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I have to agree.

Blizzard in no way are obliged to give us anything.

We give them the minimum, and that is paying for a game WE want to play, it just happens to be popular and so they have made ways to improve on it as time goes by.

Dont like it?

un-subscribe.

So bitter. Bitter and hideous.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
All i ever wanted was for blizzard to recognise my needs and wants when i pay to play their game, i don't care if i've spent over an average of 1,400$ USD on world of warcraft since release, i demand to be given cookies, a mug, a pet or a letter to show how much the big bad CEO of blizzard cares about the 1 out of 10million odd subscribers, who majority pay money once a month, 3 months, 6 months or a year to continue to play the game with every hour i have left on this earth. Why can't big corporations that make so much money a quota not give a tiny bit of consideration to myself a very important player in this swarm of millions, to show how much they care as an individual that i've played their game senselessly for 8 years straight. Why can't i get updated content, hotfixes weekly, patches that go into the .0000 decimal places, new and exciting material to spend my hard earned money my parents gave me to buy things like pets and mounts of their online store, why do they make it so hard on the little but very important guy. I just wanted a letter.

:'{
Edited by Evils on 11/19/2012 12:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
You work on a busy street that has around 9 really good cafe's but there is this one cafe that is super good quality and as a result you have decided to eat there for the last 8 years because it is amazingly good.

This week that cafe had its 8th anniversary and you being a person that has eaten at this cafe the whole time as you work around the corner, get ready for todays lunch there.

Ready to be showered in gifts. You go there and receive your lunch, walk out satisfied just like every other day that a good service has been done for you but alas, you didn't get gifts.

All in all the OP is a complete moron that obviously has had a spoilt life and doesn't understand the basics of business or anything to do with it.

Go unsubscribe Groot, and stop being so butthurt that people arn't agreeing with your "we should get something for doing nothing" attitude.
Reply Quote
14 Orc Hunter
haha burrn
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]