Eight years.

100 Human Paladin
Your analogy is wrong as it assumes I want special treatment as an individual. Once again you are so fixed on trying to "beat me" for whatever reason you have cooked up in your head that you have lost the plot yet again. How many more posts till you go full retard like always?

For the record I've yet to see a valid argument to support Blizzard's poor performance this event.

Edit: Suppose I should acknowledge that stable guy so he gets the attention he so desperately craves.
Edited by Groot on 11/19/2012 1:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
11/19/2012 12:32 AMPosted by Speedlab
It's not about being "entitled" to it, it's about cultivating good relations between company and customers. It's not a hard process to get your head around.

It's a game, there is no "long serving". If you've been playing it for eight years, that's great... but you're not serving. And I never mentioned entitled, I'm just saying that they have done something and that should be it (reread my first post if you need). And sure, I agree that they need to cultivate a good relationship with players, but I think there are different ways to do that, other than offering us a vanity item.

I don't see how Blizzard have slipped in regards to their relationship with consumers anyway. I think the games they produce are of good quality, and I enjoy the game-play. I feel that my concerns are addressed within the game, and I understand that they can't please everyone. I'm not sure when everyone decided that the customer relations of Blizzard are slipping, but I for one am pretty impressed they still have an open relationship with players.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Your analogy is wrong as it assumes I want special treatment as an individual. Once again you are so fixed on trying to "beat me" for whatever reason you have cooked up in your head that you have lost the plot yet again. How many more posts till you go full retard like always?

For the record I've yet to see a valid argument to support Blizzard's poor performance this event.

11/18/2012 03:10 PMPosted by Groot
Eight years of playing WoW and all I get was a useless buff to help me level an alt just that little bit faster and a letter that was copy-pasted from Cataclysm.

You work on a busy street that has around 9 really good cafe's but there is this one cafe that is super good quality and as a result you have decided to eat there for the last 8 years because it is amazingly good.

This week that cafe had its 8th anniversary and you being a person that has eaten at this cafe the whole time as you work around the corner, get ready for todays lunch there.

Ready to be showered in gifts. You go there and receive your lunch, walk out satisfied just like every other day that a good service has been done for you but alas, you didn't get gifts.

All in all the OP is a complete moron that obviously has had a spoilt life and doesn't understand the basics of business or anything to do with it.

Go unsubscribe Groot, and stop being so butthurt that people arn't agreeing with your "we should get something for doing nothing" attitude.

Where does it say anything about special treatment. The story is from your (the customer of a business) point of view, and the mere fact that you are expecting more, or even anything at all, when you should just be happy of the fact that day in day out this company services your needs in the game.

I'm sorry the analogy is hard for you to grasp but that isnt my problem. The truth is obviously hard for you to understand.

11/19/2012 01:12 AMPosted by Groot
Once again you are so fixed on trying to "beat me"

Why would I need to "beat" you? We all saw when you and your little mate lost the plots last time and incurred yet another ban. Why beat the beaten.
Edited by Orchitis on 11/19/2012 1:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
You'd think it'd take someone less than 8 years to realise Blizzard actually don't give a f*** about what you want, Because at the end of the day they either have, or will keep taking your nicely earned irl gold without having to change much.

Think about it like this, If you were in the position were you could do absolutely f***ing nothing for months and still get a nice pretty pay cheque at the end of the day, would you really bother being a white knight and doing something for your customers or would you go back to stuffing your face with cheezels and mountain dew and picking your nose while watching Seinfeld.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
11/19/2012 01:28 AMPosted by Avadon
You'd think it'd take someone less than 8 years to realise Blizzard actually don't give a f*** about what you want

apprently the OP is still clueless, which I find more than ammusing.
Reply Quote
82 Gnome Priest
what about the children?

WONT SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I wasn't banned for anything, once again your assumptions are your undoing. In your analogy I apparently wanted special treatment. In reality I was expressing my disappointment in the fact that Blizzard copied an outdated and irrelevant letter as a way of saying thanks. Perhaps you should take a break, calm down, stop trying to prove whatever it is you think you need to against me and reread this entire thread.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
11/19/2012 01:36 AMPosted by Groot
I wasn't banned for anything, once again your assumptions are your undoing. In your analogy I apparently wanted special treatment. In reality I was expressing my disappointment in the fact that Blizzard copied an outdated and irrelevant letter as a way of saying thanks. Perhaps you should take a break, calm down, stop trying to prove whatever it is you think you need to against me and reread this entire thread.

That's what I'm saying. It's not irrelevant at all, it's saying thanks and you got a gift, but that apparently isn't enough. Sure it might not benefit you allot but it will for allot of people.

Also you wanting "special" treatment is your own assumption, it doesnt say anything about special treatment , only what you as a customer expected and how its the same in this exact case.

11/19/2012 01:36 AMPosted by Groot
calm down, stop trying to prove whatever it is you think you need to against me and reread this entire thread.

You don't know me but ask anyone that does. I'm always calm. I just try hard in getting people to understand what is going on because people that refuse to understand annoy me, and in this case, that would be you with your vast amount of inexperience in life and arrogance.

Anyway keep on keeping on.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin

Also you wanting "special" treatment is your own assumption, it doesnt say anything about special treatment , only what you as a customer expected and how its the same in this exact case.

Ready to be showered in gifts.

You said it yourself.

It's not irrelevant at all

I'm inclined to ask if you have even read the letter and taken note that it is talking about Deathwing and the previous expansion?

You don't know me but ask anyone that does. I'm always calm. I just try hard in getting people to understand what is going on because people that refuse to understand annoy me, and in this case, that would be you with your vast amount of inexperience in life and arrogance.

Someone who is always calm and tries hard to make people understand doesn't constantly call the person a moron. You have thrown your opinion around in this thread as if it were fact which as has been proven by several other contributors in this thread is not the case at all. All your insults have done is weakened any point you were originally trying to make, I really wish you would stop trying to prove yourself against me and quit begging for approval from the forum dwellers because all it is doing is making you look pathetic. A shame really because there was a time before you wanted to be prom queen when I actually respected your input on this forum.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
11/19/2012 02:01 AMPosted by Groot
Someone who is always calm and tries hard to make people understand doesn't constantly call the person a moron. You have thrown your opinion around in this thread as if it were fact which as has been proven by several other contributors in this thread is not the case at all. All your insults have done is weakened any point you were originally trying to make, I really wish you would stop trying to prove yourself against me and quit begging for approval from the forum dwellers because all it is doing is making you look pathetic. A shame really because there was a time before you wanted to be prom queen when I actually respected your input on this forum.

I'm talking to you, no the forum dwellers. They can think whatever they want. All I know is when it comes to anyone having a difference of opinion or attempt to show you that your original post and reasoning for making it was a waste of time you go straight on the defensive.

11/19/2012 02:01 AMPosted by Groot
You have thrown your opinion around in this thread as if it were fact

I have?

Blizzard don't have to give us anything. I think last year was the same actually so why even create a thread.

But the thing I don't understand is why people are so surprised.

The exact thing happened last year.

Blizzard in no way are obliged to give us anything.

We give them the minimum, and that is paying for a game WE want to play, it just happens to be popular and so they have made ways to improve on it as time goes by.

Dont like it?

un-subscribe.

Blizzard keep the game up to date and make improvements so you people can enjoy it more. That should be enough. But no you want more.

Sorry kiddo that's all fact.

You keep talking about reading the thread over, I suggest you do it. I also never called you a moron, just agreed with the 3 or 4 other people that think you are.

Have fun kicking the curb.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Opinions are now facts.
Reply Quote
14 Orc Hunter
11/18/2012 10:32 PMPosted by Swaghammer
OP and anyone who agrees with him is a spoiled moron
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin

All I know is when it comes to anyone having a difference of opinion or attempt to show you that your original post and reasoning for making it was a waste of time you go straight on the defensive.

It is called debating you ignoramus.

I have?

Blizzard don't have to give us anything. I think last year was the same actually so why even create a thread.

But the thing I don't understand is why people are so surprised.

The exact thing happened last year.

Blizzard in no way are obliged to give us anything.

We give them the minimum, and that is paying for a game WE want to play, it just happens to be popular and so they have made ways to improve on it as time goes by.

Dont like it?

un-subscribe.

Blizzard keep the game up to date and make improvements so you people can enjoy it more. That should be enough. But no you want more.

Sorry kiddo that's all fact.

Wrong. Those are opinions. I just...

You keep talking about reading the thread over, I suggest you do it. I also never called you a moron, just agreed with the 3 or 4 other people that think you are.

But you said

All in all the OP is a complete moron that obviously has had a spoilt life and doesn't understand the basics of business or anything to do with it.

What you are doing isn't even trolling. It is just stupid. You are literally making a fool of yourself every time you reply in this thread. For the sake of your e-rep that you work so hard on maintaining please just stop. It isn't even funny it is just sad. Don't go full retard on me yet again.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Poor guy /pat

Saying that Blizzard don't have to give people anything and thinking it's not fact is dumb.
Edited by Orchitis on 11/19/2012 2:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
wtf
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
11/19/2012 02:31 AMPosted by Orchitis
Saying that Blizzard don't have to give people anything and thinking it's not fact is dumb.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
I'm going to have to agree with Groot here.

Orch, you usually make good posts, but today the doublethink is getting to you a bit.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Me too!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
11/18/2012 03:10 PMPosted by Groot
Eight years of playing WoW and all I get was a useless buff to help me level an alt just that little bit faster and a letter that was copy-pasted from Cataclysm. It is just disappointing to see how far Blizzard has dropped in terms of quality of service over the years. I was hoping Diablo 3 was just an exception but this "Feat of Strength" really does feel like a slap in the face, and I usually guffaw about people who say those types of things.

I thought you stopped playing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]