Druid or Pali easier (casual player)

90 Undead Priest
After always being a healer, I just started tanking 5 mans which I'm really enjoyng. My Druid is 89 and my Paladin 87 so am tanking the same dungeons on both but seem to be more in control and have an easier rotation on the Druid. Would this just be a level thing which will improve once the Paladin is a higher level, or are Druids generally easier to master for a semi casual player like myself?
Reply Quote
93 Undead Warlock
All the tanks are easy if you don't care to master them. :P

There's also really no need to master them if all you're doing is 5 mans and LFR. If you're half decent, hold aggro, and actually use cds, you will be better than 99% of other tanks in 5 mans/LFR.

This.

Personally, Druid feels by far the most clunky at the moment to me out of all the tanks. They have, what I personally find to be, a really ugly combination of cooldown lock and procs.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
CFT
Personally, Druid feels by far the most clunky at the moment to me out of all the tanks. They have, what I personally find to be, a really ugly combination of cooldown lock and procs.
Bolded the part that matters.
Reply Quote
I'd say Paladin
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]