'Transformation Devices'

Hey guys! I've been wanting to know if it's possible to enchant items that could transform you, like Orb of the Sin'dorei or Rituals of the New Moon. Ali is currently disguising herself as a raven to hide from cultists through means of illusion, but becoming a raven would be that much better. If not enchanting, then perhaps rune magic?

Thanks. :)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Nothing comes to mind as far as lore goes. Though I will admit my knowledge of the lore isn't the best. Though I always figured polymorphism, especially on one's self for a long period of time, was quite difficult; let alone enchanting an item to do that for you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Zangamarsh. You get turned into a crow or something to scout the pumps.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
If you mean actually transforming into a bird in game, then no not possible as a mage. If you happened to be a druid though you can do it.

If you are looking for a way to have a disguise that totally hides your identity I suggest you get the Faded Wizard's Hat. Its a fun questline in Aszhara, only available to Horde players.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n3M8n5OWO8

Have fun!
Reply Quote
Thanks for the answers, everyone. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]