Terrible DPS with good gear. Help?

90 Worgen Druid
Ok so I am a level 90 feral druid (Cat form). In my raids with my guild im pulling the lowest or second to lowest dps yet I have some of the best gear I can attain right now. Im pulling the right rotation ive read on multiple websites. Please check my armory to see about my gear as well please. Thank you anyone who can help.
My rotation:
Prowl at beginning
Savage Roar(Kept up entire fight)
Ravage at beginning
Faerie Fire applied
Shred and Mange to apply dots.
Rip at 5 dots(Kept up entire fight)
Rake(Kept up entire fight)
Tigers Fury on cooldown
Berserk when needed
Ferocious Bite at 5 dots when mob is below 25%
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You're under the hit/exp caps by a fair margin and both of your trinkets are horrible.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I know about the Mogu rune but my guild said the 600 boost would help. Guess not. Any suggestions on the hit/exp cap?
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Rogue
EJ claims that for SoTF + DoC your stat value is mastery>hit=exp=crit>haste.

Going by that, you should look at changing the reforge on a few items: Your Malevolent ring is reforging off crit right now, it should be reforging off haste.
Your cape is reforging away expertise, again, reforge off the haste.

You should probably switch the haste cogwheel on your dragonling to hit or expertise.

EJ might be wrong though. You might want to download simulationcraft and start sim your character for stat values more specific to you.

Oh, and with DoC you can throwing healing touches around precombat (or any other time you're forced to not be attacking, like if you're add switching on will/elegon, have to run from a shadow on spirit kings, etc.) to get that buff up for a smidge more damage. You might know that already, but thought I'd mention it. You can do it in combat too with predatory swiftness and nature's swiftness.

Thrash is worth keeping up too. Use it with Omen procs or when you have enough space to cast it without any of your bleeds or SR falling off.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Mastery sims high because a computer will correct any errors faster than a human. Hit capping is still normally recommended despite the theoretical higher end.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
google wowreforge.com, do what it tells you (cap exp and hit to ~7.5%), do heroics till you have better trinks. I know nothing about feral druids but this will go a long way to fix your bad dps
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Try using HoTW instead of DoC. Not only will it give your raid another healing CD (HoTW + Tranq) but the rotation is much easier than using DoC.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Better ask in here:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1012663/

Also logs can help a lot.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
11/19/2012 08:20 PMPosted by Greìl
You're under the hit/exp caps by a fair margin

Signs that you have no idea what you're talking about: you recommend a feral druid hit/exp cap as their highest priority.

OP, you really need logs. But at a glance, most problems with feral are:

-Rake uptime too low (should be 95%+)
-SR uptime too low (should be 95%+)
-Rip uptime too low (should be 80%+)

It will be lower if you can't stay single target for large parts of the fight, but that's the basic idea.
Edited by Melhunt on 11/20/2012 11:44 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]