WoW's 8th Anniversary

90 Night Elf Hunter
Was anyone a tad mad when they opened their mail to see the same gift as last year? Then when you read the letter, it was the same from last year too? Do they plan on changing it ever or are they going to keep giving us the same lame gift and letter?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
buy mop
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I will! hahahahaha
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
no
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
HAM
Who actually reads that letter lol. Roleplayers thats who.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
11/18/2012 11:43 AMPosted by Homeslïce
Who actually reads that letter lol. Roleplayers thats who.

Actually no. Most people read the letters they get, whether it's from blizzard, or a friend, or recieving misc. items in the mail box. Do you not look at letters when they arrive you in your real world mailbox?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
HAM
11/18/2012 01:04 PMPosted by Leser
Most people read the letters they get

My poll is saying otherwise so far: http://poll.pollcode.com/6ubovh

11/18/2012 01:04 PMPosted by Leser
Do you not look at letters when they arrive you in your real world mailbox?

Did you really just compare npc mail in a game to real life mail from a friend?
Edited by Homeslïce on 11/18/2012 2:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I was hoping for love
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
11/18/2012 01:08 PMPosted by Homeslïce
Most people read the letters they get

My poll is saying otherwise so far: http://poll.pollcode.com/6ubovh

Do you not look at letters when they arrive you in your real world mailbox?

Your poll is pathetic.

You narrowed it down to 2 answers when there is another one. You, and everyone else know people SKIM thru mail or even quests.

Get over yourself.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
HAM
11/18/2012 06:23 PMPosted by Sartor
You narrowed it down to 2 answers

You are down-right stupid. If you skim that counts as reading. What do you mean get over myself. You think my poll is pathetic because you're upset with the results. You seem like a dbag. Go away rat.
Edited by Homeslïce on 11/18/2012 7:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
11/18/2012 01:08 PMPosted by Homeslïce

I meant as in any letter at all. I actually do get letters from friends and family. 2 friends are deployed and I get the occasional letter from them. I also get letters from extended family and the such.

Your poll is pathetic. You narrowed it down to 2 answers when there is another one. You, and everyone else know people SKIM thru mail or even quests. Get over yourself.

Complete crock of !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
HAM
11/18/2012 07:12 PMPosted by Kla
this is why I dislike most polls; they're not legit and they're usually made just to prove a point because you could generally get any answer you want

Not really. You either read it or you don't. Word it however you want the results will be the same.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
HAM
There are 2 answers. You are over complicating the situation. Roleplayers read mail. gg.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
You're retarded. And that's the final answer.

Hold on.. let me log off the Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game.
Edited by Sartor on 11/18/2012 7:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
So if I where to ask everyone leaving the Raymond James Stadium one Sunday night who their favorite football team was, I'd imagine it would be the Bucaneers. Then I'd use those statistics nation wide, saying that America's favorite football team was the Bucs, based off the information I gathered.

I could, however ask if they preffered Mcdonalds over BK, and it wouldn't be biased.
Edited by Leser on 11/18/2012 7:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
So if I where to ask everyone leaving the Raymond James Stadium one Sunday night who their favorite football team was, I'd imagine it would be the Bucaneers. Then I'd use those statistics nation wide, saying that America's favorite football team was the Bucs, based off the information I gathered.

I could, however ask if they preffered Mcdonalds over BK, and it wouldn't be biased.

He narrowed it down to 2 answers, when there isn't 2 answers for a question regarding, Do you read mail?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]