WoW's 8th Anniversary

90 Gnome Priest
HAM
Hey Sartor. How about you take a minute to think about what you want to post so you dont change your reply 3 times.

Leser. The poll was not biased, because it is a question all WoW players can relate to.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Hey Sartor. How about you take a minute to think about what you want to post so you dont change your reply 3 times.

Leser. The poll was not biased, because it is a question all WoW players can relate to.

That's hilarious coming from you. Don't delete your post now!

I edited the post to fix the word final, I wrote finally. And then I added more to it.

You're quite the character.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
HAM
11/18/2012 07:27 PMPosted by Leser
So if I where to ask everyone leaving the Raymond James Stadium one Sunday night who their favorite football team was, I'd imagine it would be the Bucaneers. Then I'd use those statistics nation wide, saying that America's favorite football team was the Bucs, based off the information I gathered.

That was just a really bad example and has no relation to my poll. The only way it would make sense is if you could somehow prove that I only asked people who are illiterate if they read mail. Everyone who answered can read, and they all get mail. So I don't see what your argument is.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
HAM
11/18/2012 07:32 PMPosted by Sartor
And then I added more to it.

exactly
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
You are saying reading letters in game is for RPers. This server is just a PvP server. My argument is that not everyone that reads in game letter RPs. Contrary to what you may think reading is stimulating to the brain, and some people actually enjoy reading. I read everything, and so do many people.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
HAM
The poll was answered by random WoW players. I doubt anyone on this server even saw it other than us. I linked it in a couple of live streams. If you read mail that's fine. I was just making a joke about how roleplayers read mail.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
This thread got derailed quickly.

Remember when blizzard used to give us companion pets for logging in during the Anniversary. Seems like Blizzard is getting lazier. I was disappointed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Putting a Rock in cold water, then letting it obtain the boiling point will not make a rock explode. At most it should start melting like lava.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
HAM
Let me show you exactly what I mean Homeslice:

Do you read the mail you get from NPCs?
I read the whole letter
I take the items in the mail without reading

1) Ok let me start by saying that this question is over simplified, and vague.
Why is it important to be specific? (oops clicked post before I was done... anyway I will continue)
- Because if you're vague, then the questions that people think you're asking could vary. A good example of this is when I was vague by saying it was biased. Lesser thought I meant that it's because you geared it at a specific crowd (which could be true), but I will explain what I meant in my next point

2) Biased. When I mean biased, I mean that you had an opinion about this before posting the question, and it's very evident what your opinion was by the way you worded it. It almost sounded sarcastic when you said "I read the whole letter," as if you were expecting people to not select that one

3) Going back to being non-specific, you didn't specify what type of reading (e.g., skimming), you didn't specify the type of mail either (like if you meant mail on special occasions, which was the case here). You also assumed that the mail you were talking about had items in it without previously clarifying what you meant by "mail"

4) There are only 2 options to select from. It seems very black and white. Either you read the WHOLE letter, or you don't read ANY of it, which is most definitely not the case.

I could go on, but I need to finish getting ready

You REALLY care too much and over think alot of things. Get over it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Holy !@#$ guys, all this over an unimportant poll that will change NOTHING in your life. At least, it shouldn't....
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
HAM
^
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
HAM
Please just let it go. I didn't link the poll to any friends I already said I linked it on streams, and I didn't tell them how to vote. I obviously hit a nerve with my joke. I didn't think anyone would take it so serious as to type as much as you did. Stop caring so much. You're just making yourself look dumber each post you make.

11/19/2012 03:58 AMPosted by Kla
There are only 2 options to select from.

http://i45.tinypic.com/awe3gj.png

11/19/2012 01:25 PMPosted by Kla
you got owned

11/19/2012 01:25 PMPosted by Kla
I make a 10 min reply
Edited by Homeslïce on 11/19/2012 2:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
HAM
Getting back on track though addressing the OP. I wasn't really surprised that it was the same gift from last year. I don't think they will change it, and I am confused as to why they use the skin of the Contest Winner's Tabard. I guess it's just because it says WoW on it. /shrug
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
86% of all statistics are made up
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
HAM
on the spot.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
100% of the people in this thread are trolls.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]