WoW's 8th Anniversary

90 Gnome Priest
HAM
Totally me who has Downs Syndrome.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
HAM
I have Downs Syndrome and you're making fun of my spelling. Real nice.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Let me show you exactly what I mean Homeslice:

Do you read the mail you get from NPCs?
I read the whole letter
I take the items in the mail without reading

1) Ok let me start by saying that this question is over simplified, and vague.
Why is it important to be specific? (oops clicked post before I was done... anyway I will continue)
- Because if you're vague, then the questions that people think you're asking could vary. A good example of this is when I was vague by saying it was biased. Lesser thought I meant that it's because you geared it at a specific crowd (which could be true), but I will explain what I meant in my next point

2) Biased. When I mean biased, I mean that you had an opinion about this before posting the question, and it's very evident what your opinion was by the way you worded it. It almost sounded sarcastic when you said "I read the whole letter," as if you were expecting people to not select that one

3) Going back to being non-specific, you didn't specify what type of reading (e.g., skimming), you didn't specify the type of mail either (like if you meant mail on special occasions, which was the case here). You also assumed that the mail you were talking about had items in it without previously clarifying what you meant by "mail"

4) There are only 2 options to select from. It seems very black and white. Either you read the WHOLE letter, or you don't read ANY of it, which is most definitely not the case.

I could go on, but I need to finish getting ready

You REALLY care too much and over think alot of things. Get over it.

He really cares way too much over this....

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7178648569

I'm on Kel, it's why I saw this. Was looking into transferring here with this toon.

Nobody is getting/got owned Kla.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]