Selling Alani mount

90 Human Hunter
So im selling the Alani mount i have 10 shards. So basically how it will go down is you will start the party and set yourself to Master looter. Than you will pay me and i take off the shield, kill it and you loot the mount to yourself. Easy as cake. But if you dont feel comfortable doing it this way than im sorry, this is how i will go about of doing it but if you would like, im open to talk on skype before we kill him. I'm starting the offers at 100k. Just PST me in-game and we will set something up! Blammmoooooo!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I love my Swift Flight Form
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Me too
Reply Quote
75 Tauren Druid
Me too
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Me too
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Me too
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Awe, leave him alone. This was a good idea, just not on this server. The problem is that people will not even buy rare mounts on the BMAH for more than 30K (Deathcharger or Southern Drake). Plus, to ride the thing you have to farm exalted with The August Celestials and Order of the Cloud Serpent. Anyone that has farmed these two factions would probably rather spend a day farming crystals than spend 100k on it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]