I Just Lost 40% of My Health in a Fear

90 Human Rogue
[quote="71780225292"]IMeh that doesn't mean anything.

it said the exact same thing back in vanilla/BC when fear could just randomly break at any time or last for 25 seconds with dots ticking the whole time. And it was all random/based on your hit chance.

The DR and max time on fear was added in Vanilla wow, and the max durration was 10 sec after the change.

Previous to the change it was 18 seconds.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
11/18/2012 10:40 PMPosted by Conditioner
lol my fear breaks from a scratch, you guys have it good

Went from 87% to 4% in an intim shout without it breaking. Try again.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
There are some exaggerations definitely, but this caught me off got. Freak things happen, but warrior fears are not immune to it. The only point I'm trying to make. Though then again this may just say something about warriors...
Edited by Kallìk on 11/19/2012 2:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I can understand that but this feels more like a bug from my personal exp. Something about high burst doesn't register from what I've noticed for breaking it while dots and low sustained do. *shrugs*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Did Onyxia happen to cast this fear before or after deep breath?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I always thought it was lag. The damage not be counted quick enough so lasting longer. Idk. Fear is obnoxious no matter what remove please. :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Warlock complaining about fear.

I've seen it all.

Dumbass. Lololololololololol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
I've been feared multiple times by a psyfiend/preist/lock and then take a chaos bolt straight to the face without fear breaking. !@#$ was so annoying I actually paid to switch to undead to try and break fears more often. Lolol
Reply Quote
I concur, being the target and taking huge damage praying the fear break is getting a little out of hand. Does anyone remember war fear breaking from ANY dmg since the start of WoW.

Edit: off topic but I sit in scatters sometimes while being owned aswell, CC breaking from dmg is very !@#$ed this season.
Edited by Tekneex on 11/19/2012 1:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
11/19/2012 02:39 PMPosted by Sxö
A frost dk froze me and did 60% DMG to me while I was frozen!! Clearly broken since I'm in a block of ice an I shouldn't take any DMG at all!!

Translation:

Don't nerf me bro!

(Improved grammar because the initial translation was too stupid)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
RX
Warlock complaining about fear.

I've seen it all.

So it's obviously bad.. Man you're dumb.

I agree, they are pretty much 7 second stuns now.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
i thought this was just a scaling issue at first during the pre-mop patch, but here we are well after release and it's still a problem. I think it's also exacerbated by the abundance of instant CC in the game and how easy it is to throw out =/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Fears only have a chance to break now I've heard. It's completely stupid. WTB: Old fears.
Reply Quote
81 Night Elf Druid
Fear is too strong so tremor totem becomes very valuable. It's a big reason resto shaman are so strong.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
11/19/2012 02:16 AMPosted by Kallìk
lol my fear breaks from a scratch, you guys have it good

Went from 87% to 4% in an intim shout without it breaking. Try again.

awwwwwnn :( did someone get hit by a tfb x5?

and intim doesnt work like other fears in terms of dmg, it break on any dmg kind of like blind, thats why when i put up intim on targets it automatically removes my deep wounds(dot) so that it doesnt break(this was a problem last xpac with rend). so if i accidentaly auto swing onto an intim target, it breaks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]