sick of bots and hack

just wanted to know if any one els is sick of the bg being nothing but bots i was in a av and the only one there is that right we pay 15$ and all i ever here is we will look in to it all u have to do is run a bg there 4-5-20 bots and the hacks there not even trying to hide it and ur telling me blizz dont see it?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Edit, I was up late last night and got my forums mixed up. Whoops*
Sorry.
Edited by Mevident on 11/19/2012 6:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The best thing you can do is use the bot report ticket system to report players. It's actually against forum policy to call out individuals.

Sorry to say, because I feel you as nothing ruins the spirit of the game more than mindless automatons.

It's unfair to say Blizzard takes no action, as they definitely do. The problem is it's almost always never announced. The reasoning being that public announcements about their actions against bots would give bot writers insight as to how to circumvent their actions. So it's kind of the nature of the beast to leave you in the dark.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]