[H] Blatant Disregard is Recruiting

90 Blood Elf Monk
Blatant Disregard is an active raiding guild looking for core members to complete our roster for our main raiding group (10-man), which is currently 2/6 Heroic MV and 4/6 Normal HoF. We are currently working on the remainder of HoF and then working our way into Terrace. We are interested in dedicated and reliable players only.

Raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday 8:30pm-12am EST

Our primary needs include the following for our main group:
Hunter (any spec)
Rogue (preferably combat)
Warrior (DPS)

All classes and specs are welcome to apply as we are always looking for exceptional players regardless of the class.

There is also a weekend group that raids Saturday & Sunday 9:00PM – 12AM EST. Applications for this group are completely open. So if you are interested in raiding at all, drop an application by and we will get with you as quickly as possible.

We are looking to fill our ranks with active players what want to raid/dungeon/pvp together. If you’re looking for a new home check us out!

Please visit our website at http://blatant-disregard.wowstead.com/recruitment and register to access the forums and submit an application.

Feel free to contact us in-game. My battletag is Soteria#1229. If I am not online look for Kalma.
Reply Quote
95 Orc Warrior
Would you be willing to take someone into your raid group, withouth having him to switch guild? ... If so i could be quite interested
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
G1 is now 6/6 HoF and 3/4 Terrace..

@ Elggur I mailed you in game :)
Edited by Amethystrose on 11/28/2012 9:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We are still looking to get more people into the newly forming group. The days are Thurs/Fri/Sun 9-12:30. These times may change so speak to Marjst in game. He is the leader and will be able to updated you as required.

G1 is now 4/4 Terrace and 3/6 H MV. We are still looking for a fill-in DPS.
Edited by Andrâste on 12/4/2012 4:34 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)