Its time to say goodbye Azshara

90 Undead Warlock
I realize many of you are new And some of you are old players Some of you know me others don't, I started ON this server in 05 when it came out i saw its birth and sadly Its death.

I have had the privilege to see so many guilds rise and and too meet a great deal of good people, SO much has happened on our server So very much I was glad too be here for it.

I know that not all of us have gotten along But regardless it was my Honor to of known you!

I Never wanted to leave this server, I intended to stay and be the last Of the old ones, But as i sit here and look at my friends List and see how they all too moved on and went to different and new places I must follow In there footsteps.

Farewell My fellow azsharians I have high hopes for you all, may you all be blessed with great haplessness and hope in your life's.

with all Sincere regards Deadlock The Last of the old ones The azsharian prince
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Mage
Seeing as I no longer raid nor want to, I might transfer back to Azshara. The only advantage I have on Arthas is the auction house has good !@#$ on it. Hell the mounts page has about 30 listings at any given time. This past Sunday I posted all my old Cata crafting mats or older and most sold for an easy 8k.
Reply Quote
59 Undead Rogue
hi. I'm The Burinn, and I told you so. You know what I'm talking about. One more time, I TOLD YOU SO.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]